How many banshees do you own?

lmaloch

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have 2 running Banshees, 1 frame and cases that I am building from the ground up, and a Blaster for my kid. I would stay with the Banshee, you are familiar with them,they are cheap compared to the four strokes and you won't have to carry as many spare parts, plus if they are similar vintage you can rob parts from one to troubleshoot the other.

Man it gets pretty confusing when I "borrow" parts from one bike to fix another. I'll get ready to put a motor together and it'l be like:

"wtf, why is the flywheel missing" or "did I order a replacement clutch rod for this bike that I borrowed for the 16 mil after it welded the ball, then I stole the transmission shaft from the 4 mil...........................wait, where's my 4 mil? ....Oh yeah, its at the Powdercoaters. :wacko::wacko: I've got ADD when it comes to these damn things :rotflmao: . I'm terrible about keeping up with that, not to mention keeping up with what timing, squish, compression, gearing, tires that each one has. I need a secretary. :shrugani:

Two banshees is the only way to go! That way you can have a "Play Bike" for the girlfriend to ride right......... But its gotta be fun to ride so Jeff from F.A.S.T. needs to do a real aggressive "Play Port" on it and set it up for race fuel since I have to swing by VP dealer anyways for methanol. Motor has major potential so let's put some 35 PWK's on it, true and weld the crank and have the cases ported. And while its apart it should really get a override cuz man they're real fun! But duneable override of course because this is our "Play Bike" Its gonna need Shearer inframes so she can breath. Shoot! this frame feels real chunky so let's cut out all the stuff that's not needed and put a lite subframe on it so it looks good! Hmmm front brakes??? Well I get along just fine without em on the drag bike so let's leave em off because they just clutter the handle bars and spindles. You know a chrome extended arm would look great on her but if I do that It'll sway away from this great "Play Bike" I have going together so on the stock arm go's. Test ride........... Wow!!!! This thing is totally ridiculous! And not really controllable at all........I LIKE IT! I know all about the second play Banshee. Good Luck and always opt for the 6 or 8 over arm because wouldn't it just be easier to convert the 35's over to alky so you'd only have to carry around one type of fuel. Lol

I bought my girl a banch in 03. Cleaned it up real nice. She rode it maybe 10 times. Everyone else I knew rode it for the next 4 years. Sold it for $400 more than I paid for it and bought a 250R. Now I want to sell the R and get another banshee to build. Go with the banshee.