Ebay 4mm crank - dunetire

Alex29573

Has anyone bought a 4mm crank off of "dunetire" on ebay? Has it lasted or is it junk?

Im interested in a short rod crank but there isnt a brand anywhere and can't get an answer through email..

If the person selling cant even return your email I would be very careful buying from them. Do your self a favor and buy from one of our site sponsers. It might be a little more expensive but in the long run the customer service that your going to get will be worth the couple extra dollars that its gonna cost. Just my .02

If the person selling cant even return your email I would be very careful buying from them. Do your self a favor and buy from one of our site sponsers. It might be a little more expensive but in the long run the customer service that your going to get will be worth the couple extra dollars that its gonna cost. Just my .02

well said.

i purchased my crank from ebay and had no trouble with it. make sure its brand new and true and welded and the seller has been around a while . mine was a vitos crank. :headbang::headbang:

sorry but i do my own work and if i can save 100 dollars on ebay by getting the same product ill do it :confused:

thanks for the input though

Edited by Alex29573

hmm dunetire usually responds to pms on ebay, may take a couple days though!

Cody

Didnt answer mine!

Must be busy, he seemed to answer mine fairly quick, although i did end up using a site sponsor for a few parts because they pick the phone up! Unless you can find a really awesome deal i would stick with a sponsor because they do pick up the phone, i have however purchased from inland atv, and they were fast and products were cheap so if it is infact the same company i wouldnt stray away if i found a super deal.

Edited by papa_smurf49319

Has anyone bought a 4mm crank off of "dunetire" on ebay? Has it lasted or is it junk?

Im interested in a short rod crank but there isnt a brand anywhere and can't get an answer through email..

Call them up and ask them. Then when you have problems with it make sure you call THEM up. Customer service is part of the sale. You usually get what you pay for. Why do you want a short rod stroker crank any way?

josh

i was looking at a short rod so that i can keep my pistons and not have to get the 795 series... but now im thinking on just doing it with a long rod b/c of reliability.

im not saying i dont ever buy parts from sponsors. i've bought some parts from FAST and hell yea they got great customer service. but im not gonna pay 500+ for a crank when i can get one in the 400 range on fleabay...

i was looking at a short rod so that i can keep my pistons and not have to get the 795 series... but now im thinking on just doing it with a long rod b/c of reliability.

im not saying i dont ever buy parts from sponsors. i've bought some parts from FAST and hell yea they got great customer service. but im not gonna pay 500+ for a crank when i can get one in the 400 range on fleabay...

Thanks for the props Alex but our 4mm cranks are only $435.00. http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=78

If you want a Vitos or Magnum crank i will sell them even a bit cheaper but i dont run them in MY motor. We use Hot Rods Cranks!

when i can get one in the 400 range on fleabay...

Our 4mm cranks are only $435.00. http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=78

We use Hot Rods Cranks!

Sounds like the service at FAST and his price is the same as eBay's why not give the money to a guy you know.........