Coming back to the Banshee World!

Hey Guys and Gals,

After going to the 4-poke world for a while, I have decided that it has been too long. The wife and I are traveling Saturday to pick up a 2003 Limited Edition (black and yellow), a 95 Blaster (had some work done), and a trailer. Getting a really good deal from someone who just wants out of riding. Could not be more excited! Only thing that scares me, is that he is the original owner of the Banshee, and it has never been rebuilt. But, at the price, I am ok with have to get it rebuilt (Never have done it myself, too damn nervous!).

Well, its good to be back! As soon as I get home, and get it cleaned up, I will post pics!

welcome back. i have an05 that i ride the hell outta in the middle of a complete tear down and repaint right now , check my compression an it great you shouldn't have to much trouble with it. i bought my wife an 06 special edition blaster aswell we go riding right regularly in the summer. again welcome back :cheers:

Yeah, born, raised, and never left Greenville. Are you still in the area?

I lived in Belding for over a year while I was on that project, now im back on the east side of the state in Midland.

One thing I remember about Greenville its the birth place of the first Meijer,those grocery stores are all over MI now!