BHQ Hoodies - 2nd Run

Yo guys, I am thinking about doing another order of hoodies since my others are pretty well sold out. I want to expand the colors.

I want to keep the black with while/yellow logo unless someone can come up with something to replace the yellow. red always looks orange on them so thats a no go.

I want to do another run of graphite with blue replacing the red. I think those would look good.

I also want to do sport grey. I'm still up in the air about the colors on them. Our company hoodies have red/black on them and they look pretty good, but I will branch out if it's a good idea.

I probably won't do red again as they weren't as popular as I thought they'd be.

Navy blue?

Yellow?

Royal blue?

Shoot me some ideas.

ALSO, I am working on getting designs from Mull and Wildcard to put on these as well.

Yo guys, I am thinking about doing another order of hoodies since my others are pretty well sold out. I want to expand the colors.

I want to keep the black with while/yellow logo unless someone can come up with something to replace the yellow. red always looks orange on them so thats a no go.

I want to do another run of graphite with blue replacing the red. I think those would look good.

I also want to do sport grey. I'm still up in the air about the colors on them. Our company hoodies have red/black on them and they look pretty good, but I will branch out if it's a good idea.

I probably won't do red again as they weren't as popular as I thought they'd be.

Navy blue?

Yellow?

Royal blue?

Shoot me some ideas.

ALSO, I am working on getting designs from Mull and Wildcard to put on these as well.

Loco, I'm wondering what "sport grey" is? Is it the dark grey or is it the light colored grey? My personal opinion is the dark grey with yellow lettering, maybe some red in there as well. Just a thought tho.

Loco, I'm wondering what "sport grey" is? Is it the dark grey or is it the light colored grey? My personal opinion is the dark grey with yellow lettering, maybe some red in there as well. Just a thought tho.

sport grey is the light color grey. ive already done the graphite color with red. im thinking either blue or yellow on the graphite would look good.

8818_530880734671_108001394_31456564_734303_n.jpg

Military Green is nice

for t shirts or hoodies? the military green t shirts didnt sell that well.

Yellow on the graphite would look badass!! I'm in on one of them!! I like the graphite color personally. I sent u a PM too btw.

ok. im gonna get some more feedback, but its def a possibility.

How about a bright orange w/ black lettering???? Was that already done?

That would stand out like no other.

Also what about doin some wife beaters with just the BHQ logo on it, I think they'd be rather inexpensive and affordable too. My ol lady said she'd rock one. Just an idea.

How about a bright orange w/ black lettering???? Was that already done?

That would stand out like no other.

Also what about doin some wife beaters with just the BHQ logo on it, I think they'd be rather inexpensive and affordable too. My ol lady said she'd rock one. Just an idea.

id have to check on the bright orange hoodies. i wonder how many people would want them. the darker color shirts and hoodies realy sold pretty well.

beaters huh? that could probably be done fairly cheap. just "BHQ" on it or the website address?

id have to check on the bright orange hoodies. i wonder how many people would want them. the darker color shirts and hoodies realy sold pretty well.

beaters huh? that could probably be done fairly cheap. just "BHQ" on it or the website address?

Yep I rock beaters all the time, whether it be an undershirt or just to wear.

I had this in mind:

BHQ

www.bansheehq.com

or

BHQ

Banshee Headquarters

Of course the BHQ would be centered above the website or whatever.

Dead center of the chest, nothing too fancy. Pretty much like the t-shirts on the front.

Edited by quikshee

Navy blue?

Yellow?

Royal blue?

Shoot me some ideas.

yo tyler-i dunno if u ever had white with blue lettering-i wanted one of the hoodies but i need xxxl and they all went quick!!!!ok-how about doing banshee schemes to go along with the website.random color schemes from 87 shees till now.yami blue with white letters,white with red letters,maybe for the boys chicks or fellow female shee riders the purple with yellow lettering.shit i dont know what other old school schemes the shees had but u know where im going.im not missing another chance on these bitches!!!!!!!

Hey, put an outline or a picture of a Banshee on one and I'll buy one. None of the poeple I work with know what a Banshee Headquarters is unless they see a picture of it.

I would love to see a black hoody with yellow lettering/picture.

when i made the last logo design no one wanted a picture of a banshee on them. i cant do just one or its ridiculous expensive. id have to make a bunch of them.

:cheers: x2 on the black hoodies with oarnge logo what about somthing dorw the length of the sleaves like banshee hq

i can look into something on the sleeves.. maybe just sponsors on the back and the website address down one of the sleeves..