Exposed by Google

Drewski

Well I remember one day I was out in the garage with a buddy of mine having a couple of pops after washing up the shee, when we noticed a Google maps vehicle cruising around. I completely forgot about it until last night when I was looking for directions. So I decided to look up my address and sure as shit here I am on the left in the garage with a beer in my hand and the shee in the driveway. Who would have though. lol

Screenshotgooglemapsbanshee.png

Screenshotgooglemapsbanshee2.png

Screenshotgooglemapsbanshee1.png

Screenshotgooglemapsbanshee3.png

Thats weird, good thinking you wernt taking a piss of the deck or something. ha

thats sick...nice place dude.. Ubuntu is awsome huh? i said screw using it cause i couldent get a fing printer to work..ne ways thats funny...:)

hey thanks man. That was just the place I was renting when I moved out here from B.C. I bought a new place 2 months ago now. so ya I guess you don't know where I live Loco lol. Ubuntu I find is way better man. I had my bro set it up for me and I will never go back. Also no need for Virus protection. Just needed to configure a few things but now I'm golden!

• 3 weeks later...

that kind of sucks but is cool at the same time

Ya i dont get it. whats the deal with that why would google be watching you anyways are you a convicted sex affender or does google just randomly pick people tp spy on.even if its real that google did that why would they.

Edited by insain octain

Ya i dont get it. whats the deal with that why would google be watching you anyways are you a convicted sex affender or does google just randomly pick people tp spy on.even if its real that google did that why would they.

What do you think Google maps is??? I don't think I can spell it out any clearer. :blink: