UFC 108

theshee

Who you guys taking, Rashad or Thiago?

Id like to see Rashad win just because of the Camp he trains in, but I dont really care either way. Thiago is going to be a VERY tough fight for him.

Could really give three shits and a fuck less about the other fights.

i think rashad's best bet is to mix it up. i'm not saying he shouldn't stand and trade with thiago, but he will do alot better if he throws some takedown attempts in to keep thiago guessing. Rashad is a great wrestler, but his submission game is a little suspect (untested might be a better word). i think he should physically be the stronger of the two but his takedowns will only serve to set up GnP. thiago hasn't really landed a one strike KO, whereas Rashad has a few of them, but anyone thiago has rocked, he has finished. the ufc has been setting it up as a battle of lyoto's victims, but there is a chance that whoever wins won't necessarily be facing machida for the title when they eventually get their shot anyways. thiago seems to be able to pick out the technical flaws and exploit them, but rashad is pretty sound and doesn't really like to take any chances.

i'm interested in the daley fight cause i've heard alot about him, but haven't seen much from him. his record would suggest he's the real deal, but all we hear about is his KO power. Whether or not he can survive on the ground, IF someone can get him there is the question. Hazlett is an agile bastard. Some of the subs he pulls out are just sick. Classic striker vs. grappler match.

108 as a whole does not interest me. ive never been a fan of rashad so i kind of hope he gets his ass kicked, but i think if he loses the rampage/rashad fight will lose some of its appeal.

i might not even go out to BWW and watch this pathetic excuse for a card. this shit should really be free on spike.

108 as a whole does not interest me. ive never been a fan of rashad so i kind of hope he gets his ass kicked, but i think if he loses the rampage/rashad fight will lose some of its appeal.

i might not even go out to BWW and watch this pathetic excuse for a card. this shit should really be free on spike.

I agree with you. I am not overly excited about this card, or the next couple for that matter.

109 doesnt look like much, I like that Nate Marquardt is fighting, big fan of him but I really dont care to watch Couture and Coleman as a main event.

110 will be decent, there is some big names on there so HOPEFULLY it will be ok. Guess we can always hope we get to see Bisping get KTFO by silva.

Pretty weak fights. Daley looked good, but I honestly cant even say it was a test. He had a guy that has HORRIBLE stand up go in and try to bang with him. Easy ko for Daley. Id like to see Thiago Alves or Jon Fitch go with Daley soon.

Rashad fight was a joke, rashad got some takedowns, NEVER landed a strike worth shit, got the shit kicked out of him in the last round and snuck out a decision because he held thiago down in the first two rounds. Hate to say it, but when rampage comes back, i have a feeling rashad is in trouble.