BANSHEE BOYZ RACING

quaddad817

hahahahahaha

WHO'S TO SAY THAT YOU CAN GUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE WAY HE SPELLS "BANSHEE BOYZ", THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM.WHEN SOMEONE GAINS TRUST UNTO ANOTHER TO DO A JOB AND IN THE BACK OF THERE MIND THERE PLANS ARE TO SCAM ,TO GET OVER, TO PLAY WITH YOUR MINDS,TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PARTS BY NOT PERFORMING THE JOB AND RETURNING WHAT IS NOT THEIRS IS THE PROBLEM. NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF KENNY KIMBLER THE "BANSHEE BOYZ", JUST DID WHAT HE SAY AND PUT OUT ON THE WEB THAT HE CAN DO. AND FOR MANY OTHER REASONS. IF YOU KNOWN SOMEONE WAS OUT TO GET THE BEST OF YOU AHEAD OF TIME, YOU WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THAT PERSON , BUT THAT IS JUST SOMETHING THAT IS FOUND OUT AFTER THE FACT.AS I READ THROUGH THE PAGES I DON'T BELIEVE THE PEOPLE HE SCAMMED LIVES IN THE SAME STATE OR AREA WITH HIM. SO HE JUST FELLS THAT YOU WON'T FOLLOW THROUGH WITH TAKING HIM TO COURT OR APPEARING AT HIS FRONT DOOR TO RETRIEVE WHAT'S YOURS BECAUSE OF THE TIME,MONEY,AND THE DISTANCE. HE WILL GET AWAY WITH IT AND CONTINUE TO SCAM PEOPLE IF THEY ARE DO NOT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON......SPREAD THE WORD

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO'S TO SAY THAT YOU CAN GUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE WAY HE SPELLS "BANSHEE BOYZ", THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM.WHEN SOMEONE GAINS TRUST UNTO ANOTHER TO DO A JOB AND IN THE BACK OF THERE MIND THERE PLANS ARE TO SCAM ,TO GET OVER, TO PLAY WITH YOUR MINDS,TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PARTS BY NOT PERFORMING THE JOB AND RETURNING WHAT IS NOT THEIRS IS THE PROBLEM. NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF KENNY KIMBLER THE "BANSHEE BOYZ", JUST DID WHAT HE SAY AND PUT OUT ON THE WEB THAT HE CAN DO. AND FOR MANY OTHER REASONS. IF YOU KNOWN SOMEONE WAS OUT TO GET THE BEST OF YOU AHEAD OF TIME, YOU WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THAT PERSON , BUT THAT IS JUST SOMETHING THAT IS FOUND OUT AFTER THE FACT.AS I READ THROUGH THE PAGES I DON'T BELIEVE THE PEOPLE HE SCAMMED LIVES IN THE SAME STATE OR AREA WITH HIM. SO HE JUST FELLS THAT YOU WON'T FOLLOW THROUGH WITH TAKING HIM TO COURT OR APPEARING AT HIS FRONT DOOR TO RETRIEVE WHAT'S YOURS BECAUSE OF THE TIME,MONEY,AND THE DISTANCE. HE WILL GET AWAY WITH IT AND CONTINUE TO SCAM PEOPLE IF THEY ARE DO NOT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON......SPREAD THE WORD

Dude first off enough with the fucking CAPS on..Your posts are makin my head hurt from reading. 2nd drive your ass to bum fuck Alabama where his shop is an get your stuff..All your whining an crying on here isn't going to do shit for your situation. Contact the local authorities and take a rd trip.

Dude first off enough with the fucking CAPS on..Your posts are makin my head hurt from reading. 2nd drive your ass to bum fuck Alabama where his shop is an get your stuff..All your whining an crying on here isn't going to do shit for your situation. Contact the local authorities and take a rd trip.

CAPS ON CAPS OFF, IT IS TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.IF IT DON'T CONCERNS YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH.IT'S ALL ABOUT GETTING A POINT ACROSS. WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO ,GO TO THIS GUYS HOUSE,KICK THE DOOR IN ,PUT THE PISTOL TO HIS MOUTH AND DEMAND MY STUFF BACK THAT HE PROBABLY DOES'NT EVEN HAVE.ARE YOU CRAZY, HE HAS A FAMILY JUST LIKE ME. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YEARS I MEAN YEARS IN PRISON YOU COULD FACE UP TO. YA'LL SOUND LIKE YOU ARE VERY IMMATURE JUST WANTING TO BE HEARD. THANKS FOR THE INFO ON YOUR FRIENDS TRUCKING COMPANY, BUT I HAVE MEANS OF TAKING CARE OF BUISNESS ANY MEANS NECSSARY. I COULD GET TO KNOW YOU IF I WANT TO.......BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION IN THIS SITUATION,I CHOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS THROUGH THE LOCAL AUTHORITY'S. NOW LETS ALL RESPECT EACH OTHER. THANKS FOR READING WITH THE CAPS ON AND TO THE OTHER,TAKE AN ASPIRIN BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS................BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU RESPOND BACK,THANK YOU

dude, no one reads all caps. i just skip over it.

Agreed, it is an eye sore. I read the first couple lines of his post, and I saw getting your point across. If you want to get your point across, do so without all caps and in a mature intelligible way. People will read it and respond accordingly. Just please, for the sake of anyone reading this thread, take the caps off if you respond again. Im not trying to be mean or bashing or anything, I am just asking. Just for the reference, I know I quoted Tyler, but this is being directed at Jr. Fields

Agreed, it is an eye sore. I read the first couple lines of his post, and I saw getting your point across. If you want to get your point across, do so without all caps and in a mature intelligible way. People will read it and respond accordingly. Just please, for the sake of anyone reading this thread, take the caps off if you respond again. Im not trying to be mean or bashing or anything, I am just asking. Just for the reference, I know I quoted Tyler, but this is being directed at Jr. Fields

I can respect you for that reply,I didn't think of it to be that serious.This site is for everthing dealing with banshee's etc...I thought, but not for the use of an english course.Lets stick to the point, because all the unnecessary comments are not called for.If we were face to face half of these comment wouldn't be said,so lets chat on the site about what it is created for.Not to sound like a cry baby or nothing.All I'am asking is for those who dealt with Kenny Kimbler, the "Banshee Boyz" and got taken advantage of spread the word so that he will not continue to scam anyone else.You can learn the easy way or the hard way.Fight for what is right the legal way. If I affended anyone I appologize.To set the record straight,I have bigger situations to handle. To my fellow banshee riders,peace......

CAPS ON CAPS OFF, IT IS TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.IF IT DON'T CONCERNS YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH.IT'S ALL ABOUT GETTING A POINT ACROSS. WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO ,GO TO THIS GUYS HOUSE,KICK THE DOOR IN ,PUT THE PISTOL TO HIS MOUTH AND DEMAND MY STUFF BACK THAT HE PROBABLY DOES'NT EVEN HAVE.ARE YOU CRAZY, HE HAS A FAMILY JUST LIKE ME. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YEARS I MEAN YEARS IN PRISON YOU COULD FACE UP TO. YA'LL SOUND LIKE YOU ARE VERY IMMATURE JUST WANTING TO BE HEARD. THANKS FOR THE INFO ON YOUR FRIENDS TRUCKING COMPANY, BUT I HAVE MEANS OF TAKING CARE OF BUISNESS ANY MEANS NECSSARY. I COULD GET TO KNOW YOU IF I WANT TO.......BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION IN THIS SITUATION,I CHOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS THROUGH THE LOCAL AUTHORITY'S. NOW LETS ALL RESPECT EACH OTHER. THANKS FOR READING WITH THE CAPS ON AND TO THE OTHER,TAKE AN ASPIRIN BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS................BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU RESPOND BACK,THANK YOU

Dude fuck you...For your ignorant response I will continue to harass you on here until you leave. I never said goto his house and use force. Your a fucking pussy. You live only 8 hrs away. Apparently your not too worried about all your shit be jacked or you'd already went to his shop. Your welcome on the info on the trucking company. :) ...I'm 26 years old also by the way..Learn proper grammar and please turn off your caps JR FIELDS...If it were face to face my skinny 6'2" 185lb ass would still say whatever I wanted to you dude..

ANd another thing, I doubt anyone on this site that has half a fuckin brain would be ignorant enough to let a place called"BANSHEE BOYZ" work or sell them something...You've just ignited a large fire under me my friend.

This site is for everthing dealing with banshee's etc...I thought, but not for the use of an english course.

Yea, but if we can't understand what the hell you're saying it's worthless. On an internet forum, grammar, spelling and punctuation are key to understandable posts.