BANSHEE BOYZ RACING

quaddad817

Here's my thing.

When I see "boyz" I think of a 12 year old kid texting his friends w wordz lik dis n shit. The whole short hand text language is beyond me.

I'm sure this Kenny guy is a helluva nice guy. But having that "boyz" moniker is going to cause many to not take his shop seriously.

Just my .02.

I also agree with this, it's just one step up from "banshee dude".

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD TO HEAR!!!! LIKE I SAID IVE BEEN SIENG THEM ALL OVER EBAY! AND SOME OF THERE PRICES SEAM PRETTY GOOD!

I JUST DIDENT LIKE THE EBAY ADD FOR 200.00 PORT JOB. THAT SAID DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY ON CHEETAH CUB CYLINDERS!

IM GONNA STICK WITH -------->F.A.S.T :bolt:

I paid for the port job BACK IN NOVEMBER, and have not received my cylinders yet and it is now Feb. Kenny Kimbler will not return phone call nor e-mails. When I did talk to him, he told me he was shipping my parts and this was the first part of Jan. Thanks for screwing me out of $200 and my parts!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all of the kick ass builders that are sponsers of this site, Why the hell would you send stuff to these fools? If it was to save a buck it dont sound like it worked out to well for you. This should be a lesson learned and I hope that a few other people learned from your mistake. Just remember you can loose a dollar trying to save a quarter. Reputation is everything if you cant get someone to back their work up then you should be going somewhere else. I hope everything works out for you.

The SOB sent the others their parts except me. But yeah others backed him by saying he was a good builder, but I guess not good business since!!! BansheeBoyz / Kenny Kimbler just LIE LIE LIE !!!!

The SOB sent the others their parts except me. But yeah others backed him by saying he was a good builder, but I guess not good business since!!! BansheeBoyz / Kenny Kimbler just LIE LIE LIE !!!!

dude light his shit up! call him out right hear on hq! i guaranty if you spread the word, you can put a dent in his buisness! it only took a few days for him to catch wind of this thread when i first posted it! :flush:

• 2 weeks later...

bottom line, professionalism sells products and service...

with a name like that and a web site like that it gives off the wrong impression, like tyler said... if they want to be taken seriously then they should try and look more proffesional..

first impressions are everything, specially in business....

and btw: just cus someone isnt on bhq, doesnt mean they cant do what others on here can... i noe a lil someone down here in south fl, that does great things with these bikes ( and yes, this time i did my research and it's not the same fucktard from my other post) but he doesnt want to be in the scene anymore... he still taking little jobs here and there and will be doing some stuff for me but doesnt wasnt to have a name.

i've hear about laz (4strokekilla's guy) and a couple other good guys down here, but i'm glad i found bhq because honestly there are alot of people out there claiming shit they cant prove and doing retarded work.... it's a great thing we have a place to review and hopefully inform our selves of such happenings.

+2 for bhq.com

IF who your talking bout is Mike pm in south florida. He used to do a lot of work for me n recently my phone broke n I lost his number

If we go by site sponsors, that means that there are only a handful of shops in the US. I know at least 2-3 shops here in Miami that do great work and they are not site sponsors. Even more they dont even have member accounts which means they can't get on here and keyboard race.

Quick question for you guys- are TDR, RDZ, or trinity on here?

Hope I have A+ grammar!!!

i dont know about anybody else, but i would be ashamed to be a member of bhq if loco allowed a company like tirinity to become a site sponsor. <_<

p.s. i know im a little late to the party but i had to throw my .02 in there.

• 3 weeks later...

If you've got a stock stroke I've got a set of dune/drag ported cylinders for sale for $150. 65.5mm bore, all you would need is a set of custom cut domes, and pistons and you'd be ready to go.

2010 JANUARY, FEBRUARY ARE THE MONTHS THAT I TO FELL VICTOM TO KENNY KIMBLER'S, BANSHEE BOYZ SCAM.HE WAS GOOD HELP AT FIRST GIVING POINTERS ON HOW TO GO FAST,BUT AFTER I SENT HIM MY WHOLE MOTOR AND PAID HIM IN FULL PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING HE DID NOT SEND MY MOTOR BACK TO ME. HE IS NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE,RESPONDING TO EMAIL MESSAGES,TEXT MESSAGES,OR GETTING IN CONTACT WITH ME.IT HAS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH NOW.THE WORD NEEDS TO GET OUT THAT THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN ABOUT IT.DO NOT SEND HIM YOUR PARTS OR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK UNLESS YOU TAKE HIM TO COURT.

2010 JANUARY, FEBRUARY ARE THE MONTHS THAT I TO FELL VICTOM TO KENNY KIMBLER'S, BANSHEE BOYZ SCAM.HE WAS GOOD HELP AT FIRST GIVING POINTERS ON HOW TO GO FAST,BUT AFTER I SENT HIM MY WHOLE MOTOR AND PAID HIM IN FULL PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING HE DID NOT SEND MY MOTOR BACK TO ME. HE IS NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE,RESPONDING TO EMAIL MESSAGES,TEXT MESSAGES,OR GETTING IN CONTACT WITH ME.IT HAS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH NOW.THE WORD NEEDS TO GET OUT THAT THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN ABOUT IT.DO NOT SEND HIM YOUR PARTS OR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK UNLESS YOU TAKE HIM TO COURT.

I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BANSHEEHQ,AND IF I DID KENNY KIMBLER WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PERSUADE ME LIKE HE HAS.WE ALL WHO GOT SCAMMED BY KENNY THE BANSHEEBOYZ NEEDS TO REPORT HIM TO THE LEGAL AGENCY IN ALABAMA FOR ATMORE COUNTY,CAUSE THIS HAS TO STOP

Hey loco I have not bought or used any of Kenny's services or products (yet) but I must say I have talked to him on the phone a few times and he has been very helpful and offered his knowledge to me free of charge with no expectations of me buying any thing! I too thought he seemed like a very nice and upstanding kind of guy. Seems to me there are a lot of immature people that have got nothing better to do than to talk crap about people and things that they know nothing about. I love this site and i agree it is probably,along with atvdragracers.com, the best site I have been on. I just hate to see peoples ignorance degrade this site and its purpose.You are doing a great job with it so keep up the good work and thanks for giving us banshee fans a place to go. P.S. if any body really wants to find out about Kenny(BANSHEEBOYZ) then just give him a call his personal number is on his website

AS I READ THE BOTH OF YOU GUYS AD'S.I SENSE THAT NEITHER OF YOU DEALTH WITH KENNY KIMBLER,BANSHEEBOYS RACING.DO ME A FAVOR AND THE BOTH OF YOU GIVE HIM A CALL AND ASK HIM ABOUT THE GUY FROM SOUTH CAROLINA THAT SENT HIM HIS WHOLE MOTOR TO GET WORK,PAID SHIPPING AND HANDLING,AND PAID HIM IN FULL WHEN HE SAID HE WAS FINISH ALMOST 1200.00 BUCKS. IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH AND I DO NOT HAVE MY MOTOR YET.ALL HE GIVES IS EXCUSES,LIES. KNOW HE DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS,TEXT MESSAGES, OR EMAIL SINCE FEB THROUGH MARCH UP UNTIL THIS DAY 2010. PLEASE HELP ME YALL, TALK TO HIM FOR ME. IT IS NOT EASY TO DEAL WITH A SITUATION LIKE THIS.HE KNOWS WHO I AM.RESPOND BACK

Jr. Fields, i hope he makes good with you. What was the deal you two made on turn around time you guys agreed on in the beginning before you shipped?

That would be nice to know anyways, as some places are quick and some places take months, ive never dealt with this guy though BUT not returning calls and emails is effin BS. The guy should be straight up with you and call and email you back EVERY time.

How far are you away from his shop? Maybe someone that lives by him can go give him a talking too and what not.

What exactly does he say when he ever gets back to you?

I hope it better work out for you man.

Man this piss's me off.

Good luck bud! :cheers:

Jr. Fields, i hope he makes good with you. What was the deal you two made on turn around time you guys agreed on in the beginning before you shipped?

That would be nice to know anyways, as some places are quick and some places take months, ive never dealt with this guy though BUT not returning calls and emails is effin BS. The guy should be straight up with you and call and email you back EVERY time.

How far are you away from his shop? Maybe someone that lives by him can go give him a talking too and what not.

What exactly does he say when he ever gets back to you?

I hope it better work out for you man.

Man this piss's me off.

Good luck bud! :cheers:

SAVAGE420,FISRT OF ALL LET ME START BY SAYING NICE BANSHEE.I LIVE IN S.C. AND KENNY KIMBLER 'THE BANSHEE BOYZ' LIVES IN ALABAMA WHICH IS 8HOURS AWAY,BUT I'LL MAKE THE TRIP.I BASICALLY TALKED ON THE PHONE WITH HIM FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE I DECIDED TO DO MORE TO MY BIKE ABOUT 1200.00 DOLLARS WORTH.HE DID NOT GIVE A TIME LIMIT.WE TALKED GOOD WHILE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TEARING IT DOWN AND PUTTING IT BACK TOGETHER.AFTER LIKE A WEEK OR SO HE SAID HE WAS FINISHED. I SENT THE MONEY AND WAS NOTIFIED BY HIM THAT HE RECIEVED IT.AFTER THAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO SEND IT, BUT NEVER DID.I PAID SHIPPING AND HANDLING BOTH WAYS AND I STILL TILL THIS DAY RECIEVED MY MOTOR YET.HE CANCLED HIS EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN NOT EMAIL HIM ANYMORE.HE WON'T ANSWER HIS TELPEHONE WHEN HE SEE'S MY NUMBER.ALL I CAN DO IS LEAVE HIM TEXT MESSAGES AND IF HE REPLIES HE TELLS LIES,LIES,LIES BUT WILL NOT CALL ME.I TRY CALLING HIM FROM OTHER PHONE NUMBERS BUT ANYT NUMBER WITH SAME AREA CODE HI IS NOT GOING TO ANSWER.BAD BUSINESS MAN.I GOT IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE FROM HIS AREA THAT LIVE 10MIN AWAY ,BUT HE CAN'T DO BUT SO MUCH.I GOT IN CONTACT WITH BECAUSE THEY HAD THE SAME AREA CODES AND I ASKED HIM IF HE KNOW KENNY.ALL KENNY IS DOING IS LYING TO HIM.ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY THAT GOD WORK THIS SITUATION OUT BEFORE I GO THERE.IF YOU CAN HELP, HIS NUMBER IS 1-251-229-2566. PLEASE SEE IF YOU CAN TALK TO HIM FOR ME. THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO JUST ECCEPT THAT SOMEONE SCAMMED ME OUT OF 1200.00 AND A GOOD RUNNING MOTOR.THANKS FOR REPLING BACK.

Fellow BansheeHQ Members,

I feel like I should speak up here and put in my opinions.

Most of you guys know that I didn't buy this site to make a bunch of money. I bought this site because riding banshees is what I do and I have made a ton of friends on here. I wanted to keep it going and improve it by offering shirts, sweatshirts, hats, stickers and beanies so that we could help out our forum sponsors and to represent the fastest bikes out there. Since I bought BansheeHQ I have been offered two and three times what I paid for the site. I declined all offers. I know what those clowns will do to an awesome website like this.

The point of that was that I won't even accept all sponsorships for BansheeHQ. Someone with negative feedback or who is an asshole can take a hike for all I care.

I have spoken with Ken Kimbler from Bansheeboyz.com. I too was under the impression that these guys were from the northeast. In fact, they are not. They are actually from Atmore, AL. It just so happens that Ken is good friends with David and Doug Despress, who now own the Rocket Pipes company, who I have also personally talked to.

Ken contacted me last month about sponsoring BansheeHQ. At that time I took a look at his site and informed him that based solely upon the looks of his site that he probably wouldn't get much if any business on BHQ. I pointed out some of the grammar and spelling errors to him and he acknowledged that it was indeed pretty bad. I told him that when and if he got his page fixed that it would be a better time to sponsor the site. He agreed.

Ken is one of the nicest guys I have talked to in the business. He is a well spoken guy who seems to know a thing or two about banshees. On top of that, it sounds like his customers are happy with their work. I actually have yet to read a negative comment about Ken or his work. The owners of Rocket Pipes also only had good things to say about him.

I will agree that his website needs work. I am a stickler for grammar, punctuation and spelling and that's why I told Ken what I did.

One of the reasons that I considered Ken for sponsorship was because of his location. He is down south and services a lot of bikes in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida and Mississippi. BansheeHQ has sponsors all over the United States and I thought Ken might be a good addition to HQ because of his location. I am still waiting to hear back from Ken about sponsorship as we talked before the holidays and I am sure he got busy.

Bottom line, I believe Ken's character to be good and up to par with the rest of the site sponsors. I am not familiar with his work but haven't heard any negative yet. I suppose only time will tell because we all know the bad comes out eventually.

I am not saying that you should use Ken for anything. I am simply saying I think he's a nice guy that really wants to break out of just the south when it comes to banshees.

Your favorite tan and jacked guy,

Tyler

TYLER, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE THE GUY I NEED TO BE SPEAKING TO ABOUT 'KENNY KIMBLER' THE BANSHEE BOYZ.STRAIGHT AND TO THE POINT.COULD YOU ASK HIM ABOUT THE WAY HE IS HANDLING BUSINESS.I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HIM FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE I DID BUSINESS WITH HIM.NOT DID HE ONLY CONVINCED ME THAT HE WAS A NICE GUY,BUT THAT HE WAS THE MAN FOR BUILDING A BANSHEE.I ENDED UP SENDING HIM MY WHOLE MOTOR.PAID FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING GOING AND COMING BACK.WHEN HE NOTIFIED ME THAT HE WAS FINISHED I PAID HIM ALMOST 1200.00 BUCKS FOR THE WORK THAT HE HAD DONE.I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY HIM THAT HE RECIEVED THE MONEY AND WAS GOING TO SEND MY MOTOR AND NEVER DID.IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH NOW AND I CANNOT GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM.HE WON'T ANSWER HIS PHONE,RESPOND TO EMAIL MESSEGES,ALL HE DOES IS TEXT ME SOMETIMES WITH A LIE THAT HE JUST FINISHED OR HE IS GOING TO SEND IT THIS DAY OR THAT DAY PLAYING HIS LITTLE GAMES. IF YOU GO PAGE 5, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HE SCAMMED BY RECIEVING THERE PARTS AND MONEY AND NOT RETURNING ANYTHING WITH NO CONTACT.I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH MY MONEY AND MOTOR.IF YOU CAN CONTACT HIM AND ASK HIM ABOUT FIELDS FROM S.C. I HAVE NOT RECIEVE A PHONE CALL OR MY MOTOR YET. HIS # IS 1-251-229-2566, KENNY KIMBLER.I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. HIT ME BACK WITH THE INFO,AND DON'T LET HIM LIE TO YOU

• 2 weeks later...

i really cant do anything to remedy this situation. kenny is not one of my sponsors. while i have talked with kenny on the phone, i cannot control him or make him do anything. i really got the impression from him that he was a pretty nice guy, so i hope maybe there is an explanation for this.. however, its not looking good.

i suggest spreading the word until he comes through with some answers.