Hello,new to the hobby,just got my Banshee yesterday!

jon321

Well after months of being on craiglists with lame offers, my best freinds brother in law presented me with an offer. An offer i couldnt refuse.I wanted $2000.00 or best for the truck but traded it straight across for this 1989 banshee. and runs on 110 octane,.I cant even list everything thats souped up on the quad. ..The reason he got trid of the quad is due to his back problems I tried to sell the truck and it was not selling and wanted at least $1800.00 the quad came my way so i did the trade. I could always get another truck, I have ridden quads before but never owned one.

I ll have a birthday in four days and to me its like birthday gift to myself,

This is the truck that i traded here

Picture087.jpg

And here is what i got out of the trade.1989 banshee

securedownload.jpg

tn.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

Well after months of being on craiglists with lame offers, my best freinds brother in law presented me with an offer. An offer i couldnt refuse.I wanted $2000.00 or best for the truck but traded it straight across for this 1989 banshee. I guess its just built to the hilt,its been dynoed at 140 hp and runs on 110 octane ,he told me that regular gas will destroy the engine and he said there is over $10,000 in this thing.I cant even list everything thats souped up on the quad. ..The reason he got trid of the quad is due to his back problems I tried to sell the truck and it was not selling and wanted at least $1800.00 the quad came my way so i did the trade. I could always get another truck, I have ridden quads before but never owned one.

I ll have a birthday in four days and to me its like birthday gift to myself,

This is the truck that i traded here

Picture087.jpg

And here is what i got out of the trade.1989 banshee

securedownload.jpg

tn.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

Welcome to BHQ!

youll find all the info you need :)

and hold on as your new hobby becomes a new life :headbang:

It looks like you got the better end of that deal to me. If you need any help or advice dont be afraid to ask theres a bunch of kick ass dudes on this site. Welcome to the HQ:cheers: