handlebars

jbirdshee

I run Pro Tapers in the Travis Pastrana FMX bend. Shit is just right for me. Nice and tall, not to wide with a killer sweep back.

Heres a pick of them on my rig. Thats with an inch riser also. Im 6'1" and can stand up all day long so there Perfect for me. Again, the sweep back on them is what i like the most.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/savage_420/Oct0209SNOW003.jpg

I can ride my bike with no handlebars..... but I've got a drag stem/bar setup tim at sellar machine and performance.. :rolleyes: In the past I've had fly and pro tapers, both were nice but you gotta pick a height and style that are comfortable to you.

can u also end the planet in a holocaust? there in lies my problem i cant just go out and check out a bunch of bars while actually on the bike. so im here thanks though :cheers:

Fast Flexx bars or nothing.

They are a bit pricey,but after you spend a few hours with them,you know your money was well spent.They are great for absorbing the hard jarring hits the suspension can't absorb.

I like them enough that I've kept the same set from 3 different quads i owned.

+1 on the fasst flex

• 4 weeks later...

i do desert and trail riding so i need to stand up a lot but the fact im 6'6 tall i got pro taper raptor bend bars.. super tall really sturdy too.. but for duning i used to use trail tech xbar set up too.. really nice and looks sick.

x2 on the pro-taper i use a 2 inch riser, I steand all dal long with them, but unshure on the bend bend