ASR a-arms

Does anyone know anything about this company? Or have had experience with these arms.

Sounds like they are built to be tough.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ASR-Yamaha-Banshee-2-up-1-MX-Star-Racing-A-Arms_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem439bd83d55QQitemZ290377448789QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Give me your opinion..

Thanks

Fuck ASR, their arms are fine, but if you have a problem they are fucking stupid retarded idiots, i hate that company, they dicked me around on a swing arm for months fuck them. Not to mention the heims wear fast (which is not unique to ASR) i would get arms with balljoints, a lot of guys like wickeds

I had a set of asr's on my raptor for 2 rides. I took them off. The heims started squeeking and poping. If your not a die hard racer then get a set of arms that are not caster adjustable. If you dont get the caster set right then it will be to easy or hard to steer. Any a arm that has heim joints where they mount to the frame are caster adjustable.

you've got a lifetime hater here. I go out of my way to mention companies that do me right and even more out of my way for those that screw me. i would spend my money elsewhere.

I second the hater,worst customer service i have ever dealt with.The stock heims are shit.They do sell a nice set of kevlar lined heims that i bought for $100 for a set of 4 plus hardware.

But it took 4 weeks to get them.I don't think he stocks too many parts,as everytime i tried to order stuff,it took WEEKS!

Okay here is my opinion.

I have the older style ASR fully adjustable a-arms, have them about 2yrs or so

Originally sent me the wrong tie-rods, i called up and they corrected my problem, It wasn't that serious for me bc i was working on my roller while my motor was being built, but still sent the wrong parts.

After having them for about 3 months, i crashed the shee, bent upper arms and heim joints and the seration bolt that holds them to the spindle, they replaced a-arms no questioned asked, but cost me 20bucks for that main bolt, it was covered under warranty, they couldn't even believe that i bent it. :headbang:

They are pretty strong, no question I have put them through some serious abuse, but for the Heim joints, they are HUGE pieces of shit, I have so much slop and play in the heim joints, they wore out fast, make noise and squeek.

I wouldnt go with heim joints ever again, ball joints are def the way to go.

I see that, they now sell them with ball joints so it would be something to consider for only 400 bucks with a lifetime guarntee.

Customer service could be better for sure but there are pros and cons with every company.

Joey