Ice Racing Videos (my first time)

NOS_350x

nos-350x,,, that was my PM and thanks for answering it in a way that every one could appreciate. I have been trying to tell people that there is no way that a banshee with the front end being lower or at least level will evr transfer weight to get the traction. I just noticed that all the fastest banshees typically have a higher shock, for instance you, loboboy, the pikes peak winning banshees, etc. those hoosier motos could problably take a couple more studs (imo) but then you would lose the ability to comfortably slide, and being that that thing hooks the way it does it may be redundant.

So do you think that my works tripple rates will work pretty well? got a rath sway bar to keep the roll down , and scored a very clean set of blaster shocks for 20 bucks to play with to see how they feel.

I LOVE THIS FUCKING SITE!!!!! Motodrummer, this season we dual...........as soon as we roost the 4 pokers with ice shavings.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nick... what kind of motor work do u have on your banshee?.. i have ran a couple races this year in ohio with these guys. (Calvert, Bergquist, Brodil, Moser) and the Blasty runs nowhere close to them... however my brother in law has a banshee that i may be able to use... and i will be getting my own banshee within the next year. thanks and awesome job!