24MM Cougar Triple motor

Selling a 24mm cougar TRIPLE motor in pieces.... I have the billet mattoon cases with window, 4 cougar cylinders, billet crank works crank, mattoon countershaft support, V-force reeds. I am mainly looking to sell these components but I also have the 10 disc mattoon clutch and side cases and all the other guts to the motor if someone is interested also a complete MSD ignition and WK pipes if interested. I have lots of pics email me at chassisinc@hotmail.com Im asking $5000 OBO for the cases, crank, cylinders, reeds. and if you want the ignition throw in an extra 900 bucks.

HOLY SHIT !!!!!! The motor is Insane

you should sell those clutch baskets on ebay, they would make for a good ashtray.. :headbang:

All the pics are there... the two lower pics are the triple cougar... the motor thats got two cylinders missing :) That is a lot of clutch baskets in the pile there they are mostly worn out but Ill make ya a package deal LOL

All the pics are there... the two lower pics are the triple cougar... the motor thats got two cylinders missing :) That is a lot of clutch baskets in the pile there they are mostly worn out but Ill make ya a package deal LOL

the price on the complete assembled motor with MSD ignition, WK pipes, billet tranny, mattoon 10 disc clutch lockout and cover, no carbs..... $13,500 OBO