Brock Lesnar..Down and out with mononucleosis

SAVAGE420

My oldest son was recruited by Minnesota for wrestling after his senior year in HS in 2007 (Lesnar won the NCAA Div. I title at Minnesota). At the time Minny was ranked first in the nation for rasslin. They flew us in, picked us up, whined and dined us and they were a really a great bunch of dudes. In speaking with Marty Morgan (assistant coach), who was the heir apparent to J. Rob (head coach and legend in the sport of College wrestling) at Minnesota Morgan and all of the coaches for that matter spoke very highly of Mr. Lesnar This was when he was still in the WWE. Marty Morgan wound up leaving Minnestoa to train Lesnar for his debut in the UFC. That speaks volumes of the dude Lesnar is. I cant help but think that all the hype bulshit just flowed out of Lesnar when he won that match with Mir. Dont get me wrong, I thought Lesnar looked liked a complete douche after that win, but that kinda shit just kinda flows sometimes.

On a side note when we were waiting at Newark airport we ran into Tito Ortiz who too as flying to Minnesota. Mr. Ortiz spotted Luke (my kid) with a wrestling sweatshirt on and asked him about it. When Luke told him he was being recruited by Minny, ranked first at the time they had a half hour conversation. Tito was a really cool dude. And friggin HUGE.

My oldest son was recruited by Minnesota for wrestling after his senior year in HS in 2007 (Lesnar won the NCAA Div. I title at Minnesota). At the time Minny was ranked first in the nation for rasslin. They flew us in, picked us up, whined and dined us and they were a really a great bunch of dudes. In speaking with Marty Morgan (assistant coach), who was the heir apparent to J. Rob (head coach and legend in the sport of College wrestling) at Minnesota Morgan and all of the coaches for that matter spoke very highly of Mr. Lesnar This was when he was still in the WWE. Marty Morgan wound up leaving Minnestoa to train Lesnar for his debut in the UFC. That speaks volumes of the dude Lesnar is. I cant help but think that all the hype bulshit just flowed out of Lesnar when he won that match with Mir. Dont get me wrong, I thought Lesnar looked liked a complete douche after that win, but that kinda shit just kinda flows sometimes.

On a side note when we were waiting at Newark airport we ran into Tito Ortiz who too as flying to Minnesota. Mr. Ortiz spotted Luke (my kid) with a wrestling sweatshirt on and asked him about it. When Luke told him he was being recruited by Minny, ranked first at the time they had a half hour conversation. Tito was a really cool dude. And friggin HUGE.

yea, everything i have heard is nothing but praise for brocks hard work, whether it was for amateur wrestling or the wwe crap. i like the guy. he isnt a fucking puppet and says what he feels. sure, he rubs people the wrong way, but some champs are boring (GSP). i mean, talk shit every once in a while. i just hope brock gets better and starts whipping people again. his size, strength and athletic ability are going to make it hard for anyone to beat him.

thats cool about tito. he comes off as a prick sometimes, but i think hes probably a genuinely decent person.