Custom Graphics Kits

87sheerips

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen this bike in person, these are going to be some very nice high quality graphics when they get the details worked out. I'm lookin forward to seeing what you come up with JD! Absolutely no bubles in them.

Yea, thanks Brandon.... They are nice graphics and I'm excited to get them out there to some people who want something different!

Again, great to meet you Friday, that was cool you made it all the way up and over to Michigan! lol

how could i go about doing my own designs? i am a tattoo artist and some designs that work well with that square shape would be cool

Well, you can print off the template I posted above and sketch away. Still not sure on price and turnaround for one-off custom graphics. it may or may not be feasible yet.

You are more than welcome to come up with your own design guys and submit it to me. Then i can get a cost and time line going!

-JD

• 1 month later...

We are actually re-sizing and moving the 'Banshee" on the next run.... it will all look proportioned, this was the FIRST kit produced from scratch.

I guarantee this vinyl to be the best quality on the market. I worked with the graphics company to come up with the best combination of materials while keeping the cost within reason.

When all said and done, i will be offering a nice warranty with these kits. Up to 10 years against manufacturers defects!

10yrs?? Holy shit JD! That will outlast 90% of the banshee's they go on! lol

10yrs?? Holy shit JD! That will outlast 90% of the banshee's they go on! lol

What do u mean? Both of mine are from 1987, LOL.... The graphics are still in progress guys.. We are working on 4 different standard designs to offer.

Custom jobs may come into the picture, but we are looking at how to make them more cost-effective!

I will be updating this thread as we progress.... HAPPY NEW YEARS!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: