Custom Graphics Kits

87sheerips

Ok guys, I have been working on developing high-end graphics kits with a great friend of mine. He owns a large custom graphics company and we are teaming up to offer something completely different and new for the Banshee crowd. The pics here are of the very first prototype, which we have to make some refinements to but I just couldn't wait to post pics.

Many colors and design options will be available, but this it the first design we went with and what I will begin to offer.

Price is still up in the air, as we still have to gather all of our costs to bring it to market.

So, I am looking for some feedback, as well as suggestions. PM me if you are interested in getting a kit, and I will be updating here and on my website of the other options that will be available.

The vinyl that is used here is just awesome, installed VERY easy with zero bubbles. It is a special vinyl that is designed to install with ease and hold up to YEARS of abuse.

Before:

IMG_7462.jpg

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

IMG_7466.jpg

After:

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7472.jpg

IMG_7470.jpg

IMG_7469.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they may be talking about how the IMS tanks "seep" and will make paint or stickers peel because they are pores’. That’s what I assume they are talking about. Some say that if you perforate the stickers it will keep the fumes from building up and creating bubbles that will peel. I don't think it will matter but I haven't tried it.

looks pretty good! i think it would look a little better if the "banshee" and the little graphic below it were switched around though. seems like the banshee would fit better that way. just my .02.

We are actually re-sizing and moving the 'Banshee" on the next run.... it will all look proportioned, this was the FIRST kit produced from scratch.

I guarantee this vinyl to be the best quality on the market. I worked with the graphics company to come up with the best combination of materials while keeping the cost within reason.

When all said and done, i will be offering a nice warranty with these kits. Up to 10 years against manufacturers defects!