ufc 105 couture vs. vera

locogato11283

who you guys got?

couture/vera - i got couture by stoppage on the ground or decision. i think hes too smart, too strong and too good of a wrestler for vera.

swick/hardy - hardy has looked good lately, but i think swick precise strikes will lead him to another tko victory. if hardy can get a good punch it could be his fight, but i think swick will be able to withstand any flurries from hardy.

bisping/kang - bisping will prolly go back to trying not to lose, instead of trying to win.. i say bisping by decision. id love for kang to beat the fuck out of him, but kang is too inconsistent.

gotta be honest, this is the one event I could care less about. First one i wont be watching in a long ass time.

Im gonna take Couture, Hardy, and the Faggot Bisping.

couture/vera - even with his age and the cut, randy should be physically stronger and most of the time when he is the stronger fighter he imposes his will. vera is long and rangy, but so is tim sylvia. i dont know about g'n'p though so i'll say randy by decision

swick/hardy - swick has never really been in trouble in any of the fights i've seen but he is fast. still haven't seen enough of hardy to really know he responds to being on the receiving end. he's never fought a striker like swick. that being said, when hardy gets tagged a few times (which he will fighting swick), if he doesnt like it, i see it going to the ground where swick will use his reach/length to pull in arm, leg or neck to submit hardy

bisping/kang - bisping seems to behave a little more respectably since hendo deflated his fat fuckin ego for him but bisping just doesnt strike me as having one punch KO power. kang on the other hand, if he returns to his pride form, could knock bisping TFO. look for bisping to try to go the distance. bisping/decision or kang/finish

Now watch every fight go the other way lol....

I will have to say Coutoure, not sure yet about Swick/Hardy and Bisping. Could really care less if Bisping wins but I think he will. I a little more excited about 106. Im an Ortiz fan so I can't wait to see that, and Griffen needs a win so I think that will be a battle. I am really likeing Anthony Johnson, dude is a beast but I would rather see him move up a class.

I think Vera should have won. Couture pulled the Tim Sylvia card and held vera on the fence the entire time. Pretty boring IMO.

I hope GSP whips the shit outta hardy when the fight, looks to me like it will be GSP using his wrestling skills, im not sure anybody

would want to stand and bang with Hardy.

Bisping, yup he is gay.

Loco, I agree, I thought Rolando was dead after the KO -_-

main event sucked.. decision could have gone either way.

hardy looked pretty good, but gsp is gonna whip his ass.

bisping.. cant stand him.

rolando hot knocked the fuck out.. i thought he was dead.

lol my thoughts exaclty

I was hoping Bisping would get knocked the fuck out again...he did get rocked in the first though but wasnt enough, o well maybe next time

GSP/Hardy...everyone knows how that will go

personally, i dont want to see gsp/hardy.. its a waste of everyones time. as far as im concerned, there is only one person at ww left that could give gsp trouble, and thats rumble. i think rumble is gonna murder kos. lets just hope he comes in at or under weight.

looks like theyre trying to build up bisping again into working for that anderson/bisping fight.. id like to see bisping/wand once wands able to fight again after his reconstructive surgery.

who is next for couture? maybe winner of tito/forrest? either would be huge.

vera needs to find his killer instinct again. he reminds me of cro cop. there for a while he was kicking peoples ass and letting his hands go.. now he seems timid and scared to bang.

i agree tyler, rumble and gsp I want to see. Again, i think it would turn into a wresting match because you dont want rumble hitting you.

Im honestly kinda sick of Couture fights, last couple have been boring as fuck.

Im looking forward to the WEC event next week... Ive said all along aldo has deserved a title shot, I think he will whip the shit outta brown.