can i trail ride these?

Well I wouldn't see why not. I wouldn't expect as much of a gain compared to a true 4mil setup(4 mil crank).

Looks to me like it is a 4 mill setup, anyway thats not the point, I dont think the port design is going to give you the mid range that you want for real trail/ woods riding.

Yea sure its 4 mil build.... a 4mil over bore. When most people build a 4 mil setup they use a 4 mil crank not a 68mm cylinder. A 4 mil stroker with ported stock cylinders would be much more suited for trail use imo.

Yea sure its 4 mil build.... a 4mil over bore. When most people build a 4 mil setup they use a 4 mil crank not a 68mm cylinder. A 4 mil stroker with ported stock cylinders would be much more suited for trail use imo.

I'm no expert but the add says it is for use with a 4 mil crank. Not sure how you think boring the cyl gives you a 4 mil stroke? :confused:

Well I wouldn't see why not. I wouldn't expect as much of a gain compared to a true 4mil setup(4 mil crank).

I'm no expert but the add says it is for use with a 4 mil crank. Not sure how you think boring the cyl gives you a 4 mil stroke? :confused:

Im pretty sure in my first response to the OP I specified using a 4 mil crank. In my second response I again specified build a 4 mil STROKER setup, meaning using a 4 mil longer stroke crankshaft. I'm no expert either but I'm pretty sure he never specified that he was using a 4 mil crank. The only things he specified were 28mm carbs and T5's.

Im pretty sure in my first response to the OP I specified using a 4 mil crank. In my second response I again specified build a 4 mil STROKER setup, meaning using a 4 mil longer stroke crankshaft. I'm no expert either but I'm pretty sure he never specified that he was using a 4 mil crank. The only things he specified were 28mm carbs and T5's.

it comes with 4mil

Ummmm.... The link to the kit you posted only contains the topend( 68mm cylinder, pistons, and gaskets). No crankshaft assembly included. It states for use with a 4mil/115mm rod crankshaft. If you look on Vito's page the whole setup sells for right at a grand. Ebay is very deceiving sometimes.

I am running this exact same top-end with a 4 mill crank.They are ported for 4 mill but no where near their potential.If you bolt them straight up,they will do great on trails with a fatty or PT pipe....If you have a port clean up done(transfer tunnels need work) and throw a set of CPI or T5 on them,they will pull dune/drag duty.

The best bang for the buck from vitos!..make sure you buy the blaster piston domes,i think they are about 60 bucks from vitos.

Best thing about them is they look bone stock on the outside.

Edited by bigborebanshee

hahahaha.......face it sammy, you got confused, and you're not gonna recoupe on sticking your foot in you're mouth. 68mm bore= blaster size=400. 400+4mm stroke = 421. had you payed attention to that, yolu wouldn't have made the 1st, and 2nd post.....you have to run a stroker crank on this setup, or it will blow less power than stock, due to the messed up timing/excessive squish/low cr.....this is a true 4mill, or it's not a 421.........just say it..."i got confused" and feel better getting it off your chest. :shootself:

a banshee with t-5's will do great anywhere. t-5 are great mid range pipes. And the Banshee has been around since 87 for a reason. Even if it was a 4 mil or a 4 mil cub or even a 10 mil, they can all be trail ridden depending on the set up.