Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just do it, man, i already did, lvl 26, im going to do the prestige glich to prestige 10, too many people are doing that glitch its crazy

ino! there is a few rank hacks out now.. but im not doin em haha prestiging is ok until about lvl 50 then it gets hard haha plus my favorite guns i dont get until the 60s and everyone is like you will get em back.. but by that time its time to prestige again ahha but yea most of the 10th prestige guys suck anyways because they all cheated to get there.

I hate the guys that use commando, and light foot then run while holding a flash bang in one hand. All they do is knife people. It is not cheating, but what’s the point of playing. Yeah it is fun for a few minutes b/c you can run all day and knife people before they even see you. But to do it none stop, on every game.....makes it boring.

At least on the xBox and PS3 you do not have to worry about people using aimbots, and other hacks. It is clear who does it, but no one around to boot'em off the server.

2 ways you can do it on PC. (these are not using the tactical knife attachment)

Easy way, On a PC you have to do 2 things when getting your care package. Hit your button for the package, then mark where you want it dropped with your red smoke.

How it is done: Make sure you have the care package in your kill streaks rewards. Get your kill streak for your care package. Once you have it, hit your button to throw the red smoke, but instead of throwing your marker, you just hold it and run around with it in your hand and you knife will be in the other.

Hard way to do it: It is actually 2 separate things you have to do on a PC, when you throw a flash bang, you hit your special Grenade button (flash, smoke, stun button), then in one movement, hold down the normal Frag Grenade button. You will hold the flash in your hand and not throw it. This is harder b/c you have to hold the frag button at while you run around. Not sure what buttons do what on a console. Pretty much have a endless buttons on the keyboard.

I use a Z Board,

22450.jpg

I think that is the other way around. The key board makes it really easy. I can run, duck, dive, and jump all at once. Even my girl is learning how to play, and she sucks at xbox games.

I wish I could learn shooters on the xbox. I have tried, but I get pissed b/c I suck at it. The controls are easy, but the moving and aiming fuck me up bad. I cannot get use to just using my thumbs instead of 9 fingers. I think I have played on the pc so long that I am brain washed. I might have lost the motor skills with my youth..Lol....I only do FPS on the PC, the rest is on xbox.