Where's the best shop in Seattle area for porting

Inski66

Starting to look for a credible shop in the Seattle area or as far as Oregon to get a port job done. I currently have the time advanced 5 degrees, 35mm carbs open pod filters, 21mm domes and Pro- Circut exhaust. Took off boost tube and put on billet intake with built in cross over. Other than that, stock motor running premium pump gas, not quite wanting to go trick ot alcohol, yet... My style of riding is sand, hill climbs, and drag racing with buddies nothing like pro. Heard of a dune port before not sure if that is even a port. Any advice would help, thanks.

Hit up snopscinzki on here. He knows all the guys in your area. Just dont go too northwest sand customs. Bunch of think they no it all guys. Marty was going too help me get my shop going then bailed on me when he realized I wasnt up too there level yet. Oh well. Ill get there. This site and people here have done more for me than any shop or person. Thanks HQ! Stick around here we will get u taken care of. And check out the site sponsors. U can click on any of our banners. :headbang:

i ve heard alot of good things about redline racing. but why do u want something in the seattle area... if i m goin to spend the $$ on a good port job .. i want the best work out there and proven power !!!

you have some of the best on this forum when it comes to stock banshee or cub cylns.... look at the advertisers. F.A.S.T. , HERR JUGGS ...... ALSO PASSION RACING ,K&T , A&S ........

i want to use someone thats goin to port my clyns , but help me with my setup aswell . and back up thier work.

i had good luck with jeff at f.a.s.t. ..... awesome guy to use. told me everything i needed to have a good set up motor and bike. didnt TRY and sell me stuff .

so , my advice is to call around and talk to some builders.... if they arent willing to chat on the phone with u about a possible build. then you should just move on down the list.

customer service is a must for me ... just my .02

YUP! Ive justed talked with Kevin. Good guy. He sent me some parts too polish for one of his a customers. Talked shop for a bit just because I had some questions. Tim at Stellar has gave me some good input and info also. We have a great group of sponsors here that are ready, willing and able too help.

thanks for all the replies, this gives me a great starting point. Also I appreciate the links to the differant sites.