2 strokes gettin a little acknowledgment

nowhere in that article did it mention how you can build a damn stock stroke cheetah cub motor for less than what it costs to do the topend on a trx450r..........ironic.....dontcha think???????

juggs are what....700+? then there's carbs, pipes(cheetah with stock banshee pipes?), suspension to make it hook, tires, jets, pistons, domes. 4 stroke top end is more expensive than that? Oh wait, now your OEM clutch set up is slipping. Enter an expensive clutch and or lockup. Oh now you cant shift. Enter an override. Now you need case gaskets, maybe new bearings, yamabond. Cubs are cheap man! ;)

Edited by RagunCajun

That was a pretty good read but got sad towards the end...

The two stroke has been completely dropped from the lineup of most manufacturers in favor of reasonably quiet, fuel efficient, technologically advanced four strokes. Sport quad riding and organized racing have also, for the most part become four stroke events.

built my shee from nothing got around 6500.00 in it and will smoke 450s dont they cost somewhere in that price range igot a-arms shocks swinger cubs lockout and all the goodies and the 450s i ride with just say damn that thing aint right and i tellem what its slow and it is compared to some 10mills