What carbs do you suggest ?

shelrad1

We're in Kansas also, build bikes like yours for a living, and ride where you ride...and i would recommend 33 PWKs ! Give me a hollar if you need help.

all im saying is why not get the bigger carbs and down jet them.... because if u want to go bigger then ur set... 28's arent gunna feed a cub if he gets a hair up his ass an wants to go fast.... im just sayin....

This is just retarded. You can't detune your carbs by jetting them wrong on purpose. You can and will smoke your motor! :shootself:

Call and talk to FASTOYS "Jeff", he will get you going in the right direction.

all im saying is why not get the bigger carbs and down jet them.... because if u want to go bigger then ur set... 28's arent gunna feed a cub if he gets a hair up his ass an wants to go fast.... im just sayin....

god damn youre a fucking moron.. down jet your carbs? get off the internet son with this stupid ass information. if you dont know what youre talking about, go back to the blaster forum..

Am thinking about a single 40 mm Lectron. What do you guys tink ?

id go with dual 33mm pwk.. they will be great on that motor. ive had good luck with them. im not a fan of lectrons at all and on a play bike like yours i think they are totally unnecessary.

I know I'm asking lots of questions here - but whith the motor mods I listed above, what size a carb would you recommend if I decided to switch to a single carb setup ? Thanks

Hey for the money the 30mm oko carbs are great. there is a set up for sale on ebay with filters $89 so far. I have a friend with those carbs on his dune ported banshee it runs hard, he told me from stock carbs to the 30mm was day and night difference.