What aftermarket parts do i have?

MDalton

This is the first quad I have ever had. I have no one of getting in touch with the original owner and I'm trying to figure out the brand of all the after market parts. I know about the head, and intake. I'm guessing the shocks are aftermarket also.

I uploaded the pics to photobucket so I don't kill everyones internet with 20 9mp pics :-) http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/MDalton10/Banshee/

from what i saw you have what looks to be a +4 roundhouse carrier swing arm, axis front shocks, either +2+1 a arms or +3+1 a arms keihn flat slide carbs look like they may be 30mm carbs toomey t5 pipes and silencers, and ripped intake boot..

I see

Looks like Keihin PWK carbs 28mm, make sure those brass nipple on the top engine side are plugged

K&N filter with pro-flow plate

Piece of shit boost bottle

AC Racing Pro Peg Nerf bars

Pro Design Cool Head

Toomey T-5 exhaust

PRM Skid plate the biggest one I have seen

LSR? after market swinger with round house axle bearing carrier maybe +2 but looks stock length

Looks like YFZ450 lower a-arms with some after market uppers

Elka? front shocks, stock rear

Maxxis razr's all around

Dura Blue HD axle

Thats about all I can tell. She good use a good wash. Is it a 2000?

Edited by Building my First

I see

Looks like Keihin PWK carbs 28mm, make sure those brass nipple on the top engine side are plugged

Pro Design Cool Head

Toomey T-5 exhaust

LSR? after market swinger with round house axle bearing carrier maybe +2 but looks stock length

Maxxis razr's all around

Dura Blue HD axle

Its a 2001.

Thanks for all the help trying to make a parts list for the quad so I can get all the manuals and junk. So please keep them coming if you see anything.

I see

Pro Design Cool Head

Toomey T-5 exhaust

Maxxis razr's all around

Dura Blue HD axle

what brass nipple r u talking about exactly? What would happen if they wernt plugged? My gf has 28's on her quad that we bought and there is no vent tubes or plugs on anything. Btw sorry I'm typing on my iPod touch

what brass nipple r u talking about exactly? What would happen if they wernt plugged? My gf has 28's on her quad that we bought and there is no vent tubes or plugs on anything. Btw sorry I'm typing on my iPod touch

See the brass nipples on the top with nothing on it. It's a fitting for oil injection,

if it's not plugged or capped you will have an open hole, it will run lean as fuck.

Banshee3.jpg

Edited by Building my First

Thats actually a pretty nice bike. Lotsa good stuff on there. A word of advise though, I wouldn't go through too much water/mud with your Banshee, they typically dont like it. Kinda like taking a Vette off-roading. If thats typical riding conditions for you you may want a different bike. Anyway, ditch the boost bottle and fix that ripped carb boot asap.

Nice bike, good luck with it.

yeah, definately a nice bike man.

only things i can add are the lower a-arms look to be aftermarket and not yfz arms, and the front shocks look more like axis than elka. an easy way to tell which brand the shocks are would be to take the reservoir loose fron the clamp and read the name on it.