CAN IT BE DONE?

4strokekilla1987

can a 5mil crank be put into a 392 cheetah cub?

by 5 mill do u mean a 4 mill long rod??? what stroke were the cylinders made for?? maybe im readin it wrong, but if it is set up for a 4 mill than you can get some wiseco 795 series pistons and it will go right in there... if it is not the crank im thinkin of then my stated opinion would also have to include boring ur domes some...

by 5 mill do u mean a 4 mill long rod??? what stroke were the cylinders made for?? maybe im readin it wrong, but if it is set up for a 4 mill than you can get some wiseco 795 series pistons and it will go right in there... if it is not the crank im thinkin of then my stated opinion would also have to include boring ur domes some...

no its a 5 mil short rod its rare (as in custom made) i want to try to do it a stock head if it doesnt work then ima have to bore the dome or something

5mills run strong dont see why you cant just check to make shure it dont throw your ports off and youll have to run custom cut domes and maybe a spacer plate to put ports back in specs

• 3 weeks later...