I NEED HELP DONT KNOW WHERE TUBE GOES TO

Pigpen

All of a sudden, my shee started leaking a red oil, it was coming from a small tube located on the right side crankcase right next to the large tube containing coolant, and now i cant find where the small tube goes to

please help

It comes from under the water pump cover, just drains out wherever you want it to.

the tube your talking about is supposed to connect to a plastic t that ties it in with the tube that comes off of the vent on the rear of the case (white vent between the ears for the rear motor mount) and a long hose that usualy runs up to the top of the steering hoop and then runs back down to the ground.

i'm assuming that the clamp your reffering to is one of those cheesy single wire clamps with the small rings on the ends.

look at the end of the hose that comes off of the rear vent and you should find a t, thats where your mystery tube should go.

how much oil is comming from that tube? if it's pumping lots of tranny fluid out of that hose then it might mean that you have a bad pto side crank seal...

If its just to the left of it it goes to a T for coolant. I went out an looked at my shee real quick an that's where mine conects to. Red oil tho that's got me puzzled. Unless its a diff line from what I'm looking at

i hope that you are mistaken and that what you were actualy looking at was the coolant return line from the radiator to the coolant bottle under your seat.

if the vent tube on your clutch cover actualy does tie into the return line from your radiator then you are in for some problems since every time your bike gets hot and overflows it will dump coolant into your case as well as your coolant bottle.

i hope that you are mistaken and that what you were actualy looking at was the coolant return line from the radiator to the coolant bottle under your seat.

if the vent tube on your clutch cover actualy does tie into the return line from your radiator then you are in for some problems since every time your bike gets hot and overflows it will dump coolant into your case as well as your coolant bottle.

Well now I'm all confused then. I bought this shee for a project afew weeks ago to rebuild. The hose I'm lookin at is right next to the rad hose comin out of the right side case an it connects to a T that connects to the back of the case an then connects to a nipple right below the rad cap.

So if that's wrong an those r suppose to just flow to the ground then what plugs into the nipple below the rad cap an then what plugs into the top right side of radioter then. Like I said I bought for 400 bucks an it a project that I'm workin on thanks

Well now I'm all confused then. I bought this shee for a project afew weeks ago to rebuild. The hose I'm lookin at is right next to the rad hose comin out of the right side case an it connects to a T that connects to the back of the case an then connects to a nipple right below the rad cap.

So if that's wrong an those r suppose to just flow to the ground then what plugs into the nipple below the rad cap an then what plugs into the top right side of radioter then. Like I said I bought for 400 bucks an it a project that I'm workin on thanks

The hose that comes off the right hand side of the motor behind the cover for the water pump housing? This does T into the line that comes off the back of the tranny. It is just a vent. The other end runs up the front of the bike up high and then down low to the bottom of the frame. The red oil is most likely ATF ion the transmission. Very common to use ATF for the tranny.

SP