Quadzilla's

probably because he realizes that there are other atv's out there too. every quad is good at different things. and worse at others. a quadzilla was made to be fast, and to compete with the banshee. so i dont see why it is so far fetched to some people that a quadzilla could beat a banshee.

if you owned a quadzilla, and that's what you knew and loved. Im sure you'd be out there talking shit about banshees and saying that zillas are the best. that's just the way it is.

im not knocking on other quads im just simply saying that on every post be it raptor vs banshee, 450 vs banshee, he always says i have seen it beat a banshee i mean cmon wtf is that

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care if you 3 million posts...I just asked to see video of this elusive creature because i have never seen a super fast one. So im just curious to see it. Im sorry i havent racked up the posts over here yet.

Well I have like 6,xxx posts. And I say .45 is better than 9mm.

Aww FUCK, wrong forum......................

I am saying we have a quadzilla that is faster than a mildly built banshee with around 90hp. The zilla is built to the hilt. Its not that far fetched of a claim. I know its not faster than a banshee with a cub motor thats pushing 100hp.

Like someone said, anything can be fast, and can beat other bikes with modifications. The Quadzilla we have has about $5k dumped into the motor, and around $3K into the chassis.

BE REALISTIC, IT IS POSSIBLE! To say the Quadzilla is the fastest two stroke ATV on the planet would be far fetched.

There is one other post where I said Raptors are starting to get fast into the Range of what a banshee can do on the drag strip, but they are not the fastest still.

wow wast of my life reading this thread. the dude with the white truck in his sig with the mud tires and like 2 peace rims. has 2 or 3 zillas i cant remember. he said 2 me the zilla is restricted bye its 5 speed. his banshee beats it every time. his mods were bolt on's on the shee and bolt on's on the zilla.... there fast but they had so many issues. the bearing and what not the head gaskets blew so they had 2 make a 6 bolt head and cyl... there heavy as a boat. but i belive with a diffrent tranns it will have it. idk about fully worked zillas vs fully worked banshees. because all the factors come 2 play. so in my opinion id stick with the shee... its a better all around bike and faster... yah i said it.....

all these mods making my head spin im getting confused. id like to see a race stock for stock but where the hell are you gonna find a stock banch and a stock zilla in close enough proximity to race.

im my oppinion stock for stock is the only fair way to look at it untill i see it i pass no jugement

btw luke i am your father

anything can beat anything with the right mods. and in stock trim the zilla beats the banshee.

VERY TRUE!!! :flush:

after you get into the motor with a banshee and open it up the 500 has a problem keeping up.....

i used to own a 87 LT 500 started riding it when i was 15... sold it when i was 18 bought a banshee and havent been happier..... the only thing i miss is the snappy 2stroke power ALWAYS BEING THERE and that mother fucker rode like a cadillac in the dunes..... :cheers:

There fast, but not all everyone claims them to be... There just torc monsters.

img1239603535676.jpg

That Zilla is fucking clean. :drool: .. i would love to own one again.... best dune machine ever built!! EVER!!!

I just love beating them with my stock cylinder shee... they hate itt :headbang::jesterlaugh:

Edited by sToCk7miLL

You might be one of the biggest d-bags on here.

Im sure there are people on here that think you are. :rotflmao: It seems like

whenever somebody does not agree with what your saying, you get MAD :angry:

Almost like your posts cant be questioned.lol

Fuck a post count, and fuck a quadzilla!!!

To me it makes no sense that people don't think another quad could beat a banshee. I haven't said much about how built this quadzilla is, and no one has seen a picture of it. However, they are sitting here saying no way. How much sense does that make? So yeah, when people reply to a post with an un-educated answer, it makes me think they are a d-bag. My posts can't be questioned when you blurt out an un-educated answer without knowing any facts. I have a banshee, I work on banshees, and I ride with lots of other banshees. You would think that since the members on here know that, then there might be a question that would arise if I said "we have a quadzilla thats fast". Just call me crazy, but I think the first thing I would do is stand back and think about what that meant if someone who obviously loved these bikes said something like that. Then maybe, just maybe, that person does have a fast quadzilla. Ever think of that? Thats what I thought.