New place to ride in lower michigan

Adding a place to drag would be the best thing this guy could do.

Please!!

Whomever rides there please come back and report. Details, terrain, turn out, requirements (yeah, I know they're posted)

This is good news!!!

This is indeed great news. I would be happy w/a grudge race area persay that was possibly dragged/groomed once in a while! I am going to make the drive over there a week from Saturday to check it out. If we haven't gotten feedback by then, I will report back!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BP gas station is actually about a 1/4 mile east of the riding area on the north side just like the riding area. Also about a mile east on the south side of the road is a bar and grill called Lakeside, they have Big burgers, pizza, chili yearly and tons of other food and beer for after the ride. Plus a live band friday and saturday that plays new and old rock, Nickleback to Radiohead etc.

I hope this goes good, i like a close and good place to ride. I never rode in it, i drove truck through some of it and its big and looks challenging. :D

There is a gas station right next door also where you can get gas, ice, pop and chips, etc. its close to restraunts to. Thats gas station which is a BP doesnt have race gas but does have diesel for you guys like me with a diesel truck. I think 92 octane is the most they have for gas, maybe 93 whatever BP's carry.

I was unable to go, but passed it a few times and looked packed. I heard it had a good turnout. I was told it also has old log roads to rip down to. They wanted to test and see the turnout, i believe a drag area will be around in there very soon. I think i heard its over 400 acres. Anyone on here go and take pictures. I am gonna try and go this sunday, Going to Mudvayne concert saturday.

They have a track in Onstead, Michigan, which is just about 5miles give or take a little but its motocross track for quads only which is good. I dont know alot about it. If you cant find info on it i think Planet Powersports in Coldwater can give you answers because i see the onstead sign in there and hats.

how big is the place compaired to the badlands?

Edited by Steves banshee

since most of you here that posted to this live not to far from me does anyone have any stock pistons and a crank laying around i have lots of other banshee parts to trade will part one of my banshees out if i have to so i can get mine running faster to go try his place out we have a baby on the way and lost the funding for quad to baby

I still havent been there yet and i live a mile away. Its supposed to have old log roads for trail riding also. I see alot of quads and trucks there. Im gonna shoot for this weekend or next forsure. I just got my Shee jetted, got to put the new Redline clutch in, ive had it for months, just no time. There is a ORV Race park in Onsted michigan, i cant find their site, next time i drive by the sign i will get site address and post it. I think its more mx racing, and maybe a flat track. not sure

This place looks like the mounds on steroids

The guy told me that he want riders to ride there and make it better, more trails, and open to ideas. He wants us to ride to carve it out and make it more ridable for us to have funa and get more people there. They had 700+ on labor day weekend i heard

Found a few pictures of this place on another site.... Looks like a great place to break some bones!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/album.php?albumid=905