UFC 102

Michael Jackson

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be good for Henderson to fight Marquardt before Silva. I would like to see those two fight and see Silva have one more good 205 fight before he defends his 185 belt again.

Seriously...that Google Thing was F'in funny, I don't care who you are....:)

If you haven't seen them by now, the two big fights lived up to their billing. Randy and Minutauro had an epic battle...that's all I'll say.

The Jardine/Silva fight was good too!!!

I got the links from my buddy Brady, he's more into the MMA than I am...I just PPV the fights...

Good luck.

thanks for not spoiling it for me.. as i read ".. randy and mint had an epic battle .. " i quickly scrolled down, i hate when people spoil them for me, do you know of any working links or no? i cant bring myself to spend $45 when im used to watching them free everytime

I thought the fights were pretty good overall...

Couture vs. Nog fight was good, both took some shots, but I though Nog handled Couture easily.

Silva vs. Jardine was good. I like Keith, but Silva worked him pretty easily. I still think Silva is a strong contender to dethrone Machida.

My favorite fight of the night was Marquardt vs. Maia. Me being born and raised in Wyoming has to like the only UFC guy that was born here in Wyo, so I was

glad to see Marquardt win. Love to see him and Henderson go at it and would also love to see Marquardt OR Henderson go at Anderson again...

i read bits and pieces of this post.. and already spoiled one fight for me, luckilly one i wasnt interestedd in anyway, please cmon !!! dont posts results ina thread with someone lookin to watch them for first time !!!!

This thread seems like everyone is medicated. MJ has a great comeback, Loco has the voice of reason, and Daj is talking civil to MJ,.....wtf....it is a all new HQ. :lol:

Do the fights replay on spike? I would like to see as well.

cant hold grudges forever man.. especially stupid internet shit... as for okbeast, hes just an angry emo, who knows what hes still mad about,, haha

i love henderson, hes one of my favorite fighters, his attitude, style, everything, but i really cant see him beating silva unless obviously he lands a bomb, but i think silva is too good for that, but hey u never know, a guy like hendo only needs one punch, hes proved that plenty of times

I was going to tell you to use http://thepiratebay.org/ . Then DL it there. then DL WINRAR and un rar the file that it gives you on the desktop will be a "bin" and que" files THEN DL DEAMONTOOLS (virtual drive) and mount the "bin" file on deamon tools virtual drive and it will play. then you can Dl anything for free...music, games, movies, fights, dvd's ect ect ect.

I know it sounds hard but its very easy.

If you cant figure it out just ask man

(Torrents are the way to go man)

Edited by savage420

I was going to tell you to use http://thepiratebay.org/ . Then DL it there. then DL WINRAR and un rar the file that it gives you on the desktop will be a "bin" and que" files THEN DL DEAMONTOOLS (virtual drive) and mount the "bin" file on deamon tools virtual drive and it will play. then you can Dl anything for free...music, games, movies, fights, dvd's ect ect ect.

sounds highly illegal

if i get pinched, you owe me an oz of bc icky

sounds highly illegal

if i get pinched, you owe me an oz of bc icky

Wont get pinched for nothing.

The files you DL come to YOU as a BIN AND QUE file...if someone was watching your comp as you DL it thats all they would see...

Until you un-rar the flies in to there original. Then once its in your HD no one can see what you have after you do this...

NOMESAYIN?

I guess is should have PMd you this lol

Stickiest of the icky :ph34r:

Edited by savage420

what the fuck does that say?!:blink:

i read bits and pieces of this post.. and already spoiled one fight for me, luckilly one i wasnt interestedd in anyway, please cmon !!! dont posts results ina thread with someone lookin to watch them for first time !!!!

sorry... dont read it lol..