UFC 102

Michael Jackson

anyone know where to watch the videos?

i always go to mmashare.com , for the first time, all the videos have been taken down , they got one of the fights left, thats it

i tried mmascraps.com on the recomendation of my good friend dajodjoer a while back, but they are all shut down too !

HELP ME !

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thanks, wwho would have guessed, 4,500,000 results... thanks for being the same dick youve always been ! nothing like clicking dead links for 2 hours , thats what i call fun!

its a pretty simple question, does anyone know where i can watch the videos? if so, please post the link , thanks

Edited by Michael Jackson

wow thanks, wwho would have guessed, 4,500,000 results... thanks for being the same dick youve always been ! nothing like clicking dead links for 2 hours , thats what i call fun!

its a pretty simple question, does anyone know where i can watch the videos? if so, please post the link , thanks

haha, well thanks for still being here offering the same advice you always have (none, if you can't remember)

haha, well thanks for still being here offering the same advice you always have (none, if you can't remember)

HQ is not just about offering up advice.. its a place to hang out, BS, meet people and talk about anything and everything..

MJ asked a simple question about where to see the fights, not about his new boost bottle.. quit being a dickhead.

HQ is not just about offering up advice.. its a place to hang out, BS, meet people and talk about anything and everything..

MJ asked a simple question about where to see the fights, not about his new boost bottle.. quit being a dickhead.

holler

Edited by okbeast

hey thanks for the effort, but im a bit computer illiterate, i tried to downbload it, it finished in seconds and was a blank file on my "desktop" .. im used to a black window that says CLICK TO PLAY sorry haha but thanks for trying :(

Seriously...that Google Thing was F'in funny, I don't care who you are....:)

If you haven't seen them by now, the two big fights lived up to their billing. Randy and Minutauro had an epic battle...that's all I'll say.

The Jardine/Silva fight was good too!!!

I got the links from my buddy Brady, he's more into the MMA than I am...I just PPV the fights...

Good luck.

I thought the fights were pretty good overall...

Couture vs. Nog fight was good, both took some shots, but I though Nog handled Couture easily.

Silva vs. Jardine was good. I like Keith, but Silva worked him pretty easily. I still think Silva is a strong contender to dethrone Machida.

My favorite fight of the night was Marquardt vs. Maia. Me being born and raised in Wyoming has to like the only UFC guy that was born here in Wyo, so I was

glad to see Marquardt win. Love to see him and Henderson go at it and would also love to see Marquardt OR Henderson go at Anderson again...

Jeez....what rock did you crawl out from? :) Good to see you...

I was amazed at how well Couture took a beating...and how he has yet to be submitted to this day.

This was not the same Nog that fought and lost to Frank Mir. (I know...Nog was sick...)

Obviously, anything can happen in MMA. That's the big draw of it. One slip, one perfectly placed shot, etc...

That being said, I don't see anyone that can beat Machida or Spider in the UFC right now.

Now...if they fought...:) But we already all know they will never fight each other...

I think hendo will give spider a better fight than Nate...but again, I don't see either beating him.

Hendo is not happy about Dana saying he'll fight Nate before Spider...he thinks that he's already earned that fight next.