GETTING OLD FAST

donny

I guess i have given my personal e-mail address in every post and still people don"t get on there owne e-mail provider and e-mail me ? I go to my e-mail and yes Banshee HQ one after the next and a link to continue the conversastion i guess? But it wont in most cases open the right window for me to reply,,SO WHY DONT THEY E_MAIL ME PERSONAly If they need the part?????? Also why do some that i quote a price to or often say what will you give i dont know the going rate of all these parts and dont have time to look what everyone else is charging!! So they tell about what the part is going for and i reduce my parts price and they still continue to post looking for ( Rear calipers, axles, spindels , a frames ect week after week WTF? people you just like to Talk or what?/ So ya"ll But i work 6 days a week min. 56 hours manditory and i dont have time for games , but i am however a very nice and friendly person, I have 2 full Banshee"s in parts 1 is 1996 other is 2005 and also 2002 blaster complete and my banshee which is near (MINT) if you need parts come on , i given pictures , quotes and they still week after week looking for same part with 20 replys of us guys having and pricing them day after day !! TY ALL FOR LISTENING,, donnydodad@msn.com

I guess i have given my personal e-mail address in every post and still people don"t get on there owne e-mail provider and e-mail me ? I go to my e-mail and yes Banshee HQ one after the next and a link to continue the conversastion i guess? But it wont in most cases open the right window for me to reply,,SO WHY DONT THEY E_MAIL ME PERSONAly If they need the part?????? Also why do some that i quote a price to or often say what will you give i dont know the going rate of all these parts and dont have time to look what everyone else is charging!! So they tell about what the part is going for and i reduce my parts price and they still continue to post looking for ( Rear calipers, axles, spindels , a frames ect week after week WTF? people you just like to Talk or what?/ So ya"ll But i work 6 days a week min. 56 hours manditory and i dont have time for games , but i am however a very nice and friendly person, I have 2 full Banshee"s in parts 1 is 1996 other is 2005 and also 2002 blaster complete and my banshee which is near (MINT) if you need parts come on , i given pictures , quotes and they still week after week looking for same part with 20 replys of us guys having and pricing them day after day !! TY ALL FOR LISTENING,, donnydodad@msn.com

No offense here, but you only have 58 posts. And no feedback in the forums. So it's a slow start. People may not trust you is probably a big reason. The second reason is they are probably looking for someone to give them a smokin deal to save money. Thats just how it works. Your best bet is to make a list of everything you have. Research here and Ebay a little at a time and put a price next to it. Then list everything you have for sale with pictures. Not trying to be a dick. Just trying to tell you how this site works!

Onesickcrewcab is right, there have been a few people get ripped, no offense! I have not checked any of your post so I can't say if your high on pricing or not, but your post count does matter to people on here. I know it matters to me, and I have passed up a lot of good deals from being leary of them. Its a shame things are like this, we all wish we could trust one another, and for the majority of us regulars, we know who is who and who is legit. I can't speak for ALL the newbies, but there is a great bunch of people on here. I wish you Good Luck with your sells.

Onesickcrewcab is right, there have been a few people get ripped, no offense! I have not checked any of your post so I can't say if your high on pricing or not, but your post count does matter to people on here. I know it matters to me, and I have passed up a lot of good deals from being leary of them. Its a shame things are like this, we all wish we could trust one another, and for the majority of us regulars, we know who is who and who is legit. I can't speak for ALL the newbies, but there is a great bunch of people on here. I wish you Good Luck with your sells.

I agree with everyone. It does get to be a pain in the ass but there is alot of people in this world looking to screw people. Its a shame but thats just how it is. I have sold and bought a few things on here and haven't had any problems but I also get alot of people who say they want stuff but never go through. If you have good ebay feedback put that out there just to show people some kind of reputaion that you have. Good luck

if you really want to sell your parts quick, e bay and craigslist. you will find on here you will get a whole bunch of i want this, and that, and you will have shelves full of parts waiting to get paid. i`ve been here a long time, and have done better on e bay.

I understand the post count deal. I don't have many post either. People seem like they don't want to deal with me either (I have listed a few items for sale). I did do a group buy for many people. I was hoping some of them would have left me feedback. I have had a number of great transactions...but no feedback :(

Some people may just be wishing (me included), some may be fishing some holding out for smoking deal. It's pretty rough right now, not everyone has extra $. Pick one item you want to sell, Check E-bay for exact same item (say, stock shocks), price yours less, Sold!! Gain feedback, rep, more sales. As far as e mail links/whatever I have NFC. Just my $.02 My self I'd be leary of used parts from the other side of country. Maybe try a little patience. JMO.