Clutch spring screw snapped!

Stomp77

Man I just Poo-d the Screwtch... My torque wrench was set to what the book says, about 7 pounds but damned if I didnt snap off one of the clutch spring bolts! After punching myself in the face for being so stupid I adjusted the two closest springs real tight next to the missing spring and left the rest a little loose. It looks ok but i dunno about riding it like that. I get the feeling it will be ok, but I am not for sure. Anybody ever seen or heard of this being done this before?

If your talking about one of the bolts in the inner hub and it didnt break the hub just pull it off and run a drill bit into the screw from the back side it will catch and unscrew it right out. If it broke it replace it dont ride it with one missing. We have them in stock and there not expensive.

like bansheestang said just drill it out carefully it will back out. i had to do it to one of mine. had the damn wrench set at seven lbs as well just never felt it catch. i was suprised the yami dealer actually had them in stock.