AMS Oil?

OK i am thinkin of running Ams oil in my banshee.... i have talked to the distributor and was told if i am currently runnin 32:1 i will be running 100:1 with ams oil.... i have asked more than one person about this and still seem a lil confused on how this product can possibly oil my lower end with a misxture of 100:1... does any one have any insite with this, or any research with this? thanks

OK i am thinkin of running Ams oil in my banshee.... i have talked to the distributor and was told if i am currently runnin 32:1 i will be running 100:1 with ams oil.... i have asked more than one person about this and still seem a lil confused on how this product can possibly oil my lower end with a misxture of 100:1... does any one have any insite with this, or any research with this? thanks

I run Amsoil Interceptor @ 40:1 in my 06 Banshee and so far so good. Changing to Amsoil would be 100:1 doesn't make any sense.......I know on the bottle i have it calls for 50:1.

Maybe someone with more OIL experince will chime in.

yeah i switched from silkolene ti caster 927 but i read the bottle my slef and it said 100:1 but i have not messed with the ams oil to those who have... are there different kinds of grades of ams oil? it was at a convention where i first asked about the oil and was told 100:1 there too. I not a newb to mixing oil or running two strokes, so i really lookin for some facts i guess, i can't seem to find much hard facts about this product, but it is good to hear that the customers on here are happy. thanks for the infor so far

just looked and it was the saber oil, that caims it can be ran up to 100:1, yes i realize it says up to 100:1 but what kind of proformance/ protection is happening at that ratio... maybe i am lookin too far into this, but when i was at the stand and they told me to run 100:1 it got me goin...

just looked and it was the saber oil, that caims it can be ran up to 100:1, yes i realize it says up to 100:1 but what kind of proformance/ protection is happening at that ratio... maybe i am lookin too far into this, but when i was at the stand and they told me to run 100:1 it got me goin...

i run amsoil saber. its rated for 100:1 but i run it at 80:1. seems to work pretty well, better than the dominater i used to run.

yup, saber is rated at 100:1 but most everyone i know runs it at 80:1 with no problems. smokes allot but seems to work well.

i was hesitant to switch but after talking to my engine builder (Louie swan) and being there after 5 of our recent builds made the switch without seizing up I'm sold on saber.

80:1 sounds crazy but after watching 5 bikes run it with no problems I'm game...

if im not mistaken they say to run the interceptor with powervalve motors. i know a lot of people up here in maine running that in there sleds. my uncle is a dealer for it so thats why i run it. no complaints so far. i ran klotz benol last year ran good but leaves a hell of a mess in the exhaust ports and it is expensive. if the interceptor is running fine i wouldnt change over to anything else. i like how there is no smoke with the amsoil too

so whats the difference between, Interceptor, Dominator, and Saber? I run Interceptor.

intercepter is aimed for engines w/power valves.

dominator is designed for engines that are mildly modified to full race motors.

saber is designed for chainsaws.

i personally use dominator @ 50:1. IMO, between the 3 amsoil choices above, i would run the dominator, especially if your engine is modified. second choice IMO would be intercepter.