Override Dunable: WCR VS HJR

Thewhite

I'm looking for a Override Dunable tranny 1-4, Manual 5-6 and I'm looking for the best design on the market. I want to kept all my six gear for the tigh trail and the high speed asphalt road.

WCR done it for 320$, HJR for max. 400$ and FAST for 380$. The advantage of HJR: on the fifth and sixth gear, he can remove the half of the dogs and the sliders are angled to help the engagement, WCR don't have that option. WCR only offer a full undercut to lock the dogs together for the High HP engines (I only will do 70-75), I don't need that option (175$).

I heard that WCR do the best override dunable on the market, is that true. And is it preferable to do the Dunable 1-4, M5-6 at WCR and ship the parts to HJR for the fifth and sixth gear dogs and slider modification.

I also want to confirm that I can not use a modded shift shaft, but a modded shift star is ok.

thanks

Edited by Thewhite

had good luck with a 1-5 just gear it high for fast trails or asphalt to a point. 16 tooth fronts.

all the others are good places to get them from. but got mine from cameron at redline racing and buddy has one from jim at passions both work well. think dajogger sell them also. lot of options.

also i was told you want a stock shift star. they will shift like butter anyways so dont need to help it more. also with mod star it could jump into gear or something i was told.

Edited by wesw