What is the best pipe for the yamaha banshee?

Do some research. That's like asking what's better pepsi or coke. People will have varied opinions. The pipe that is best suitable for you application or terrain may not be the fastest pipe. Fact is all pipes are better than stock. If you ride trails/mx get a low end pipe. If you ride open fields get a top end pipe. If you do it all get an all around pipe. My preference is CPI but you'll get a thousand answers. just look into it some more

Balls to the wall riding - Shearer

Wanting some more mid punch and still great top end - CPI's

Wanting more low-mid punch and decent top end -Toomey t-5's

It depends on what RPM range you want most of your power at.. Shearers rev out around 11000rpm, Cpi's are good for about 10500rpm and the t-5's around 9200-9500rpm.. with the capability to hit the higher Rpm comes a slight decrease in lowend power..

I personally love my CPI inframes, I think they're the most suitable for most riding.

I listed these 3 makes because I know they compliment porting and engine work very well and better than most other (inframe)pipes.

yup

If your running a stock port I would stick with Toomey T6 pipes. They run pretty good on stock porting. If you plan on porting then you need to decide with the person doing the porting where you want the power. I've got a dune port from HJR and used to run CPIs. They ran really well, but I've recently changed to Shearers and they run better then the CPIs all through the range. I would never go back to the CPIs over Shearers. However, there are a lot of people that say the their CPIs have more on the low end. I think it depends on the porting and the supporting mods you have to compliment each other.

It is a match making game. There is no right or wrong answer or an absolute better component. Each component will make a different difference when used in conjunction with another component.

Lots of research and talknig to different builders is your best resource.

SP