Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we had a good time broke some stuff but all in all it was a good weekend. The lsr chassis that we had the dmx in broke the shock mount on the single aarm design and man what a ride got to give chris major props for not wrecking. The stellar hillshooter with on of are little dm's in it broke the motor mount on the cases. I do have some pics and a few vids but not much ill get them posted up sometime today.

I had a great time at the dunes. The dam dunes was rough as hell still alot of great racing. Got to be the first to ride the new 7mill DMX motor. It is gonna be a monster once it is fully tuned in and the front end will stay on it. Not sure how i didnt roll the bike but somehow i was able to keep it down. One hell of a ride. Anyways see everyone out there the next big weekend.

yeah i got to break my cheetha in this weekend, cant wait til it tuned as well, great weekend. and yeah it was rough as hell. there was some bad ass buggys out there!!! couple of twin turbo northstars, bad ass! good pics stang!!

Did you see any of the Long Travels with the SuperCharged LS7s? There is one with flaming $100 bills on it that belongs to Aaron Suchy and a black and nean green one that belongs to a cousin of mine. They put out some serious numbers! Another buddy has the John Deere car, he just got it right after Snake Hunt and another buddy just put his naturally aspirated car on NOS. They are a blast to ride with and all have 2 way communication in them for safety. Couple of others run V6s with twin turbos but none of my buddies have any V8s on a turbo.

It's a hell of a ride if you can get one of them to take you out!

SP

yeah i sure did see those cars, there was about 5 or 6 of them that rode around together. that black and neon green one is bad ass, it looks like a monster buggy, i seen them all at first at the drag strip, that black buggy had a banshee that was black and neon green following it around- thought that was pretty cool that they matched. i went over and checked them out, they are bad ass, there was a yellow one with them or maybe just parked with them out there for sale, he was asking 25k for it!!! well worth it!

yeah i sure did see those cars, there was about 5 or 6 of them that rode around together. that black and neon green one is bad ass, it looks like a monster buggy, i seen them all at first at the drag strip, that black buggy had a banshee that was black and neon green following it around- thought that was pretty cool that they matched. i went over and checked them out, they are bad ass, there was a yellow one with them or maybe just parked with them out there for sale, he was asking 25k for it!!! well worth it!

think that was bob (shebnast) following them around.

Yeah that was me trying to catch up to Shane's buggy, the black and green one...wanted to take some pics of my bike by it...finally got to at the drag strip..

They sure are a lot of work to keep up with cruising through the dunes, that's for sure! I think I was able to hang with them cause of the HJR port and the new Elkas! Lol! Sure was worn out by the time we made it to the drag strip! You gotta send me those pics you took, Bob. Shane will get a kick out of them. We should try to get a picture of the 2 of you wheeling down the side of a dune next time! That would be kick ass!

SP