Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

Well it runs....don't know how good yet but rode it up and down the alley last night...going to try to ride it some more before I leave Wednesday..but may have to finish breaking it in Thursday at the dunes...Why haven't you been home Spurdy? Work?

Zac.....see, great minds think alike!

Bob.......yeah, work has been crazy. Spent a week in western MO, then a week and a half in chicago, and this week in middlesboro Kentucky. I guess good to be busy instead of looking for a job though!

See you all in a few days! You better be ready to get your drink on too!

SP

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn... looks like everyone already knows everyone. looking forward to meeting ya'll and actually having someone to ride with besides the wife. hope other girls are comin too to help keep the wife off my nuts a little. looks like i'll be there tuesday afternoon. anyone else gonna be there that early?

I will be leaving Wednesday night around 8 or so...so should be pulling in there around 3am as long as I can get through Dallas with no issues..

Springer..don't worry about not knowing anyone....I met all these guys on a dune trip too..great bunch of people..so come on by and drink a few beers with us.....

ya, just hope i dont forget to bring the real beer from tx.

Anybody who is anybody doesn't forget to bring real beer! The only place to get real beer in OK is the liquor store and then you have to ice it down. Good beer and liquor is really expensive in Waynoka. Bring your own shit fo sho. And don't get caught with anything over 3.2 in the state park, right Zac?

SP

Just checked the forecast and it is saying 20% chance of showers on Friday and 80% chance on Saturday and Sunday. If it doesn't look better then that I'll probably be down there Wednesday late early Thursday morning.

Could turn into another Snake Hunt mud fest!

SP

Just checked the forecast and it is saying 20% chance of showers on Friday and 80% chance on Saturday and Sunday. If it doesn't look better then that I'll probably be down there Wednesday late early Thursday morning.

Could turn into another Snake Hunt mud fest!

SP

what forecast were you looking at? Just looked at weather.com and it is saying a 20% on Friday, 40% on Sat, and 10% on Sunday?