YFRZ 98% COMPLETE

NN2

The question I have now for you is, would you build another "RZ" motor ???

As of right now, absolutely! Now would I build another YFRZ, probably not. Unless it became my only hobby. So far I really like the smooth power delivery and despite what people say, I didn't think it was much more difficult building an RZ motor than a banshee. You swap on different cylinders, mount a servo, and modify pipes. My friend is already thinking about doing this to his banshee now which I'm sure would be much easier now that I've got the bugs worked out.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some added pictures of the pipes. It's difficult to get a good picture of them. Now I'm exposing my pipe hack job :down: The next ones will be much better.

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

And a short video clip from this afternoon. Hope it works.

Oh yes..........

I spoked to Borut about the stator.... Not sure whats up, but another guy got his on a banshee stator running.... I'm not gonne change to RZ stator, I told Borut that, if there is issues, He will sort it out until it runs with a banshee stator..........

Oh yes..........

I spoked to Borut about the stator.... Not sure whats up, but another guy got his on a banshee stator running.... I'm not gonne change to RZ stator, I told Borut that, if there is issues, He will sort it out until it runs with a banshee stator..........

i got mine working with a banshee stator but i had to run a battery total loss to power the unit

i got mine working with a banshee stator but i had to run a battery total loss to power the unit

Are you referring to a battery eliminator? I kept my banshee stator with the DC conversion done just in case I am able to go back someday. It's good to know you got yours working with the banshee stator.