getting more outta my cub

im wantin to get all the power i can sqeeze outta my 4mil cub. its a beast now but i've never had it tuned or anything. it has 35mm pwk's, vforce 3's, 68mm bore 4mil 421 cub, 20cc domes, cool head, cpi inframes, +4 timing, straight cut gears, oversize radiator, lockup clutch, basically i mean theres much more. but im just wondering what i can tweak on a lil bit to get some more hp out of it. usually run 100-111 octane gas. i know i need a longer swingarm that will be the next thing soon! but ill figure out how to keep it on the ground i just wanna know some things i could do to get more HP outta my motor. thanks...

Ditch the race gas. Go to methanol and jack your compression and timing up and it will blow your mind the difference between race gas and meth. If your crank is good and solid, put some 18's in the head and go to like 7-9degrees of timing and get your carbs converted for meth.

Ditch the race gas. Go to methanol and jack your compression and timing up and it will blow your mind the difference between race gas and meth. If your crank is good and solid, put some 18's in the head and go to like 7-9degrees of timing and get your carbs converted for meth.

man i'd hate to get on the meth lol it just sounds like alot of trouble but i would bump my compression up and my timing if it would make more power but i dont know what all would go along with that to make more power.

What kind of riding are you doing with it?

duning and dragging. dont want it to be one deminsional but i will be doing mostly dragging and some hill climbin and lil duning as much as i can with it. i just wanna make it as fast as i can then ill see what kind of riding i can do with it but bein a cub it likes racing pretty much thats it.

Edited by POORBOY350

My main problem is its topping out too fast. i've tried a 17tooth front sprocket im runnin 15/40 now. i need it a lil higher and i think that would help alot. but i also want to get more power on the top end to. like if addin more timing or maybe just getting it tuned right would help idk this is only my second banshee. its definately toppin out too fast need more top end. 17 tooth was too big. what can i do? it just doesnt run like a cub should!!! i need some help! should i go up a tooth on front or 3 on back or what yal think???

have it set-up for meth, and run 15% nitromethane, retard the timing to stock, and keep the big domes on and hang on!...lol :evil:

so retarding timing to stock will give it more top end? man im not tryin to get hooked on meth lol na man its hard enough paying for and getting racing gas...

but OKBEAST...it does pull very hard. but it tops out so fast. it might be that im just running it down the road on pavement to. it runs different in sand and on pavement and in dirt its tempermental. but you are def right man it most prob needs to be tuned i just dont know anyone close that does tuning or how much it costs...

i think i might try to put some 22'' tires on it i have 20'' now and see if it runs a lil better. im just tryin to find hidden power in what i got now ya know what i mean...