Prepare to be excited...

i def like them sign me up

is that how the lay out is goin 2 b thou???

should put them scattered like on the rib cage

on the very bottom of the shirt

but w/e u do they look hot id def be down for a bunch!!

not set in stone. still working it out. trying to get feedback on it. i just wanted everyone to get an idea about how they could look. i need to talk to the shirt company and see if they care how its laid out.

still not sure what to do with the front and not sure if ill put the silhouette on the back or just the website or whatever..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your guys' bickering is kinda funny...LOL

On a more serious note, I love the idea and would be very interested in one myself. Are the shirts good quality thick T's, not dollar store shirts ?.

Maybe if possible get a few more big names on there regardless of site sponsors or not.

they are nice heavy shirts. they are gildan brand. i dont really wanna throw someones name on there without permission you know?

im not sure who else to get anyway..

Start a poll maybe with most the big names and get every ones votes, or take nominations on builders and or parts suppliers. I can't imagine any company big or small would dislike free advertisement.

Maybe I'm just trying to overcomplicate a simple thing. :confused:

Edited by RZBansheeMan

Start a poll maybe with most the big names and get every ones votes, or take nominations on builders and or parts suppliers. I can't imagine any company big or small would dislike free advertisement.

Maybe I'm just trying to overcomplicate a simple thing. :confused:

i dont want to add a bunch of companies that dont sponsor the site. these guys pay good money to keep this place running and have loyal customers who keep them in business from here.

i figure its the least i can do because by helping them, they are helping everyone on hq, especially people who choose not to become a premium member.

i dont want to add a bunch of companies that dont sponsor the site. these guys pay good money to keep this place running and have loyal customers who keep them in business from here.

i figure its the least i can do because by helping them, they are helping everyone on hq, especially people who choose not to become a premium member.

True, I guess my thinking was, having the shirt look a little "busier", maybe would help get the site noticed a bit more.

Thanks for stepping on my balls.....LOL, I plan on getting a premium membership when money isn't so tight. It gets better for me in the fall when all the college dipshits come back to school.

you know, I've been thinking about becoming a premium member lately. if only there was something to sway my indecisive stall..... :biggrin:

j/k, but how much and what colors you suppose. I'm partial to yellow, and the bhq lettering font in the banshee silhouette.

you ever think of a bhq online store section? not enough call for it?

i dig the site sponsors on the back of the shirts, but i think the BHQ thats inside the banshee silhouette should be by itself on the front on one side or the other on the chest area. the silhouette is something that belongs on the back of a shirt (but not this one with the sponsors). my .02.

Is Chariot a site sponsor Tyler?

they are, but i have yet to hear back from them. everyone else already gave me the go ahead..

you know, I've been thinking about becoming a premium member lately. if only there was something to sway my indecisive stall..... :biggrin:

j/k, but how much and what colors you suppose. I'm partial to yellow, and the bhq lettering font in the banshee silhouette.

you ever think of a bhq online store section? not enough call for it?

i wanna do different colors this time around. i just gotta get this design down first.. i dont know enough about the store to get it going. its pretty easy for people to pm me and get what they want.

i like them there pritty sik... but i think they could use a little more sponsors. the sillouet is good

you find me more sponsors and ill gladly put them on the shirts..

OK...I know I'm going to catch hell for this, but I don't sugar coat anything Tyler.

Get rid of the banshee silhouette for banshee HQ.

It looks gay, like a 5 year old cut it out of his coloring book.

IF it was a better graphic, I'd say keep it...it's not.

All you need is Banshee HQ. Concentrate on some killer Font for the site name.

Under the site name, include "All Banshees, All The Time"

I like the rest with sponsors, I was going to ask about Chariot....I'm pretty sure you're not going to hear any arguments from him on the shirt.

Isn't Tim Wibble (AZCUSTOMS or Stellar Performance) a sponsor too?