250R CRASH

honda310r

Ok so i was riding down a trail with my buddys and was out in front. As i rounded a corner i opened up my R the throttle stuck wide open.....OMG..... so i grabed the clutch and pulled it in. The revs went through the roof so for some idea i decided to release it thinking it would stop the throttle from sticking. It didnt.........the quad wheelied and i went off the back it dragged me for about 30 ft befor it rolled then it shot up into the air and flipped 3 times landing hard on the fr left side. then shot into the woods. After i relized what had happened i looked at the damage. to me i had bad road rash on my back......the R bent upper and lower asr a-arm and joint, bent steering post, bent fr knuckel and hub bent rim, broke rear bumper.

Ok so i was riding down a trail with my buddys and was out in front. As i rounded a corner i opened up my R the throttle stuck wide open.....OMG..... so i grabed the clutch and pulled it in. The revs went through the roof so for some idea i decided to release it thinking it would stop the throttle from sticking. It didnt.........the quad wheelied and i went off the back it dragged me for about 30 ft befor it rolled then it shot up into the air and flipped 3 times landing hard on the fr left side. then shot into the woods. After i relized what had happened i looked at the damage. to me i had bad road rash on my back......the R bent upper and lower asr a-arm and joint, bent steering post, bent fr knuckel and hub bent rim, broke rear bumper.

Back Brake?

i had my friends jetski do the same thing to me. it got stuck wot. holley fuck the scariest shit ever when your doing 65 and when you let go of the throtel its still stuck wot. i hit the off button tho and drove it back to the dock on short full throtel burst. i was waiting for the time it didnt shut off i was pritty scared but atleast you get some aftermarket goodies to fix your problem and why didnt you hit the brake or shut her down or anything?

i had my friends jetski do the same thing to me. it got stuck wot. holley fuck the scariest shit ever when your doing 65 and when you let go of the throtel its still stuck wot. i hit the off button tho and drove it back to the dock on short full throtel burst. i was waiting for the time it didnt shut off i was pritty scared but atleast you get some aftermarket goodies to fix your problem and why didnt you hit the brake or shut her down or anything?

It all just hapened so fast in a matter of meer seconds

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same thing happen to me when i was on my 250r going through the whoops. I was just going across them and i guess the c clip on the needle broke off and it pinned the throttle somehow. I didnt have the tether on either but as soon as it revved out of control i just pulled it off and killed it. The trails i was on headed back into the woods so it wouldnt have felt very good to say the least