Selling banshee to get better one?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so im not stupid why dont your bitch ass look on the net and see what the banshee's go for here in calgary canada, then we'll talk

don't go getting all gangsta on me now. im just sick and tired of people trying to 1up themselves. asking three times what up paid is rediculas. you bought it. beat on it. and now its worth 3 times as much?? i see people all the time on craigslist they buy somthing cheep. a week later its on again all shined up and a lot higher priced in a different town. just be happy with what you have. if its as nice as ur craigslist add says then keep it. have fun with it. then take sometime and rebuild the whole thing, and make it ur own.

P.S. Your sig is enormous, fix it.

Edited by bansheebarnes

i see people all the time on craigslist they buy somthing cheep. a week later its on again all shined up and a lot higher priced in a different town. just be happy with what you have. if its as nice as ur craigslist add says then keep it. have fun with it. then take sometime and rebuild the whole thing, and make it ur own.

yeah cause people got to eat, and put food on the table

I was actually going to back you up, you wanted to make a turn around on you blaster.

But then i found out you where the cartoon gangsta rapper, funnyiest shit ive seen in a long time, who didn't know his identity. So yeah dude, your fucked, and you talked shit about lilmegill727 not having passion for his banshee. I think you should sell both bikes, better yet give them away and get yourself POWER WHEELS. :yelrotflmao:

POW POW POWER WHEELS

power_wheel.jpg

Maybe what you should do.........is, just sell the blaster ( they are good beginner quads, they sell quickly when priced appropriately ). Then take youre fist full of cash and go put a YFZ frontend on your Banshee, now that is "IF" all that you said is wrong with it.

Then take the remainder and put it in to other mods or whatever. Just because the frontend bushings, and balljoints might be a lil worn & wiggly doesn't mean it's a piece of shit unless there is more wrong then what you are leading to believe.

Just ride it the way it is right now, sell the the blaster, and make a winter project out of the Banshee you already own and post updates. No matter what you buy there's always going to be something you want to change about it.

People like you flat fucking piss me off, I can not even tell you how many times I have seen an ad for something and its supposedly "Cherry" drive my happy ass 3 hours away from home to pick up only to get there and have them be like " Oh yeh this this and this seem to be broken, just started happening today" If there is something wrong with your bike dont post it up saying there isnt.

Also dont pretend you gotta put "food on the table" When your like 15. Time for a new name imo.