I was told that I am getting to old to ride!

My buddies dad used to ride with us in the dunes, he was in his late 70's and rode a Honda Pilot. He was paralyzed from the waist down from polio (the Pilot is all hand controls). We had to pick him up and set him in the Pilot and pull him out when he was done. As you could imagine he was a huge inspiration to us and he could tear it up pretty good on that thing.

So, i used to have this girlfriend (Before she left me for some black dude who is just fucken nasty, prob. the biggest looser i have met, and 12 yrs older then her) that was in some atv club and there was this guy that had to have been at least 65 and he ripped through glamis he was prob the best rider i seen his age. he has been riding most of his life. dont let anyone tell you your too old man.. if they do, tell them to F off... and to go pound rocks.

Edited by oneslowshee

Here is one for you:

My dad just turned 80 years old and cant get enough of my Banshees.

He has a 2000 model Kawasaki 220 ATV and he only wants to ride the Banshee up at Waldon when we go.

I barely got him off for a ride myself.

He likes riding fast across the flat areas on the sand.

I only hope I am that spry when I get that old.

:cool:

Edited by R. Rollins

My son and grandson want me to sell them my 1997 Banshee 420 Long Stroke. I live near Ocala Forrest,Fl. And I ride everyother weekend. My wife rides a 1997 Blaster w/ 240 kit. I am 58 and my wife is 57. I have rebuilt to shee 3 times.

My question is when are you too old. And I really do have the need for speed. I am a retired NJSP.

haha

ur young bro

i ride with guys who are alot older than u and one of them is faster than anybody i know.

keep riding the shee and enjoying it

I'm 47 and still ride my banshee's and CR500 with mostly the twenty something crowd. I'm a little more consevitive than I used to be I just can't afford to get hurt. But always have a lot of fun.

Lifes not about arriving at deaths door in a well perserved body.

But sliding sideways used up burnt out and saying wow what a ride. :biggrin:

Guy on the yellow bike is in his sixties....Little slow off the line, but never the less, still in his sixties :biggrin:

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z53/jer...July2009095.jpg

LOL, "AARP" Racing lol... Thats the cooled grille ever.. he placed second at the Ionia drags this year!! Hell yea!

tell them that since i'm so old, i'm gonna do what old guys do, and give you some advice to remember. 1: you are not too lod for an ass whoopin, and 2:i'm not too old to do it.

shit, it took me 27 years to finally buy a banshee, and i don't plan on quiting untill i die with a smile. that's like waiting in line for 2 hours to see a movie and saying "ok, that's enough" after the previews

When I can no longer kick start the bike without having a heartattack I will keep riding. I'll know when my time to hang it up happens. After 38 years of dirt I'm still lovin it.

When you can no longer kick start the Banshee it is time to retire to a four stroke for your golden years :evil: