I could just kick myself

I got mad at my banshee and parted it out. Couldn't get it to get run right no matter what I did. Turns out it was the gas I was told it was 91 turns out it was old 87. It was 87 that sat in a toy hauler all winter that wouldn't work well with my high comp domes in my cool head.

Well now I have a Raptor 700 hope I can come upon some extra cash to get another banshee but the raptor is fun. Well if anyone needs some parts still have alot left doing most the parting out locally to avoid shipping. I will work on a list of what I have left and get it posted.

If some of you local guys don't mind riding with a raptor would still like to go riding with you guys. I will work on another banshee and think it will be a drag banshee cause now I have my raptor for trails.

I got mad at my banshee and parted it out. Couldn't get it to get run right no matter what I did. Turns out it was the gas I was told it was 91 turns out it was old 87. It was 87 that sat in a toy hauler all winter that wouldn't work well with my high comp domes in my cool head.

Well now I have a Raptor 700 hope I can come upon some extra cash to get another banshee but the raptor is fun. Well if anyone needs some parts still have alot left doing most the parting out locally to avoid shipping. I will work on a list of what I have left and get it posted.

If some of you local guys don't mind riding with a raptor would still like to go riding with you guys. I will work on another banshee and think it will be a drag banshee cause now I have my raptor for trails.

Dude that sucks. I'd be kicking yourself too!

SP

It wasn't just this time it has been a six year stuggle thought I finally had it then that happened. This time yes I did give up quick but it was just the straw that broke the camels back. Seemed like every trip I was fixing something and had everyone in my family pissed cause I was fixing instead of riding.

So now I will have my raptor for my reliable ride and hope to soon get another banshee for my hotrod so if it won't run I can jump on my raptor.