Is it about to go KABOOM!

ok. Just finished my banshee build. Jetted my 34 pj's with 60 pilot,155 main and needle in stock kehin position. the choke/idle adjust is out at 7 1/2 turns and it idled real pretty and the plugs were so perfect. like they were used to wipe a chocolate bar's ass!

So I ran this thing up and down our dirt roads and through the s-turns and it ran strong and idled great.

I go out to the trails for the first time and never really lay in to it hard and kept touching the head to see if she was gettin' hot. No problems at all, then I roll up to the monster hill climb and pull through the gears and get to the top and pull the clutch and it instantly wants to die. I chop the throttle to keep it goin' thinking that maybe my new motor is capable of suckin the bowls dry on a climb. I wait a few secs and It still wont idle. runs under throttle but not great sounds like fouled plugs do so I go check them and theyre still choco brown. I check the compression and the right was 182 and the left was 178.

I crank her up again and notice that the left is smoking way more then the right and so I decide to limp it home but by the time I get to my road this thing needs so much throttle at idle to stay running and there is a cloud the size of a house behind me , but now it's coming out of both cylinders.

Not sure where to start just wanna know a few ideas as to what could be a problem so that I can start trouble shooting with out wasting to much time looking for something I'm not sure of.

Yes I broke it in.(5 gals @ 32:1)

crank seals? rings? water pump issues(leaking)? O-rings in head? any suggestions would be sweet!

I would start by tearing down the carbs and checking them (cleaning them).. while your at it inspect the reeds to be sure they are in the right spot and not cracked or anything. Thats where i would start.. I dont know alot about your carbs so maybe some of the experts could chime in and tell u if your jetting is correct. I dont think it will go kaboom. BUt i would do these checks before u run it again.

did yoiu re-torque your head? the nuts will come pretty loose otherwise, just from heat cycles seating everything. white smoke=coolant. you can smell what it is. didn't forget a rag in the airbox or something. did youreplace the plugs yet? otherwise, clean the carbs real good. check for sand in the airjets. what fuel are you running, and does your oil support it?

I would say it is your pilot. Guys running methanol don't even run 60's. When I was running a stock stroke ported 350 with fmf sst' and 34pj's I ran 155-152 main 50-52 pilot and cek needles on the middle clip. Did you use a carb sync to set the idle adjustments. You about have to with PJ's.

yeah, I retorqued the head. I may try a complete re-install to be sure its the o-rings(wich are new).

the fuel is Sunoco 110 racing fuel with 40:1 Bel Ray h1r synthetic.

new plugs when switching from break in 32:1 over to 40:1 mixture

Just don't get how it barely made any smoke and ran great on current jetting then poof want's to die.

had about 2 gallons of the new mix through her before this started.