fresh build, lots of pix

For those who don't wanna read just click the link in my sig to see it

Hey hq, My name is brett.....and.... tear......I'm a banshaholic!

There I said it! you happy! Any way here is my banshee that I've had since I was 14 years old. Yes there is a ton of money in her no mommy and daddy didn't pay for it, but like I said this thing has been in my life for 8 years. It was bought in so so condition leaking from every orfice like one of those sky scraper jumpers, and I had to learn how to work on every thing my self. It blew up finally and sat for a couple of seasons while I built a truck and then I saved the money to have it machined and sleeved, all to have a dick sucking mechanic kill a season cuz he lost my cylinders. finally, I got it back together and got in trouble after riding for only a few months and wound up doing 3 and a half years for kicking in the door of some dudes who jumped a buddy. So in october of 2008 I got home and rode for a month and the sleeve in the right cyl took a dive and shut the motor down. Now its time for a rebuild and the one thing keeping me focused is this banshee because I've got nothing else but sobriety (sucks btw) and a dead town with no pussy. So for the last few months I worked a second job soley for the purpose of freshening up this f'ing lady with a couple hundred or so hours of polishing and painting every old go fast goodie I already acquired. polished till my hands would be numb for 2 or 3 days at a time. So here it is. just about done and ready to be sorted out.

The pix are in the link in my sig.

very nice man! I love it. Question for ya though......how do you like those Armadillo a-arms?

the armadillo arms are pretty sweet, enough camber adjustment and the ball joints held up to my abuse in very rugged terrain in St. Helen Michigan @ 220 pounds. They handle about as good as any plus 2 arm but I do wish they were an inch forward. The finish has held up for a few seasons and still looks titties. For the money they are some great arms and unless your a real racer or extremist put the 1,200 back in your pocket and get a set of "dildos" for a few hundo. I'd love to go to a +3 +1 due to my interest in flat track and Ice racing, but I may try the spacers so I can still fit in these michigan 50 inch trails with out changing my front end. IMO