Paul Turner pipes

Thanks for the info, I am kinda tore between the PT mids and pro circuit pipes.

My motor is pretty much stock with no port work yet and running a Trinity 2-1 35mm setup, cool head with 22cc domes and +4 timeing.

I have some Paul turner Mids for sale if you interested.

got me a set on the way, looking forward to trying them out! :biggrin:
The first time you ride in shorts or change plugs on a hot motor, you'll wonder why you never ran PT's before :biggrin: . The hi-rev's are the last set of pipes that are ever going on my bike. Power everywhere and a great mip/top without being pipey.

Since they look a little goofy, they're also great for fooling four stroke guys before racing.

"Are those stock pipes?"

"Yeah...I'm still saving up for a set of aftermarket pipes".

If you have a sad look on your face when you say it, they fall for it every time :laugh:

The pt mids are a nice pipe, but every motor we have compared them to pc's on, they fell short. Pro circuits peak at about 300 rpm less, but they make more power everywhere compared to the pt mids. We currently run pt mids on one bike thats 87hp (which we proved to the owner the pro circuits made 5 more hp on his 460cc motor). We run pro circuits on 5 of the other bikes. There is one with an identical motor to the 460cc paul turner bike that makes 94hp with the pro circuits. So, I personally recommend pro circuits based on what I have dyno tested, and the bikes I have ridden. They seem like they wake up a lot sooner than pt mids, and feel like they pull harder to the top.