lock out tuning

quadgod211

No bother at all. I got around to doing something I said I could do. I provided the first 3 times slips ever run on 300' sand. I could of lied and said I ran the 3.909 on the 2nd run, but I provided the correct facts for that run. I ran a 3.997 on the 3rd run doing what I said. We both agreed I was or would be a sand underdog.

Speaking of the both of us being smart guys. You simply must of overlooked the tire issue!

Pretty sure I said that we went to the race last minute and I had to borrow tires ( I have no choice). I knew they were not enough tire. I even said we had traction problems down track. I have bought what I think is the correct tire.

As for PS sanctioned race that was what I was trying to do. I can't help they cancelled 2 days prior. I'm planning on the Mar. race, but the same thing will probably happen.

Now, I'm done with this particular thread.

Lets see if we can put our differences aside. There's a lot of good information in the 2 posts that got moved. How about starting a fresh thread with the good information? I'm only going to do it if you agree to participate. I will start the thread and see if we can put the differences aside.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic