10 mill super cub for sale

tony i will not split this motor apart so thanks for the offer.tell laz to line up that slow ass 421 he bought along side with that bike he talks so good about 535 cc he runs .got some local guys that with smaller cubs would rip him a new one .tell him lee said this

hay lee its Laz, your so full of it.your just probably mad that i not interested in your motor.FOR THE RECORD.im no pro builder but i can do MY thing.the 10 mil super cub motor that is for sale here. i have inspected myself.its a 7mm supercub cylinder set up for a 10mm crack.i put on the degree wheel and it has a 200 duration with 130 blowdown. the original cylinder was ported by rdz.now that, that is still the orignal cylindre i cannot say.because the shop that did his build swaps out alot of parts from peoples motors with them not knowing,(of coarse there rookies and cant tell the difference).the motor was from a 06 banshee but the flywheel rattles and it now has a ricky stator 100watter.instead of his OEM denso parts.it has a wicked head that has been sanded down(the logo on top of the head)and was sold to lee for 600.00 and they told him it was custom made. and for the record you dont have ANYBODY WHO WILL RACE ME HEADS UP, ONCE THEY SEE MY BIKE THERE ALWAYS TELLING ME TO GIVE THEM 8,10 BIKE AND THE HIT.AND WITH ME GIVE ME IS DEAD.there you go hq members.sorry lee but thats what happens when you try to implicate what your not and dont know.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laz its sad to see that an old fart like yourself can come on here to talk nothing that you know about ,you are just mad cause i did not want to make you the sale for ur 2500 at the time .your such a great builder that you needed that rookie of a guy rob to come and check out something you say you already know about .i did not lie on here at all .i recently posted that its a billet 10 mill crank .you have always been slow and will never be fast .why cause you cant build crap .you have tried for so many years and all the bikes you build blow up .i know some guys that will agree with me on this .your bike is madd slow and you know this .like i said you and rob are jokes .who have you ran.ummm no 1 .and how many times did i call you to run red at 99 or anyone at 99 performance .i still have there number and stay in contact with red .in fact ill set you up again .dont pie out and say you cant because ur tranny or motor blew for the millionths time you dont know anything about porting or timing how can you talk crap if you have no certifications like rob at rdz racing listen take care and your slow .

laz you know why i dont care, what dam credit do you have here ? you have never posted here nore do i have bad feedback and ,i on the other hand have sold here .have a nice slow day buddy lol

i usally dont try to step on anyones toes on here but dude you dont know jack shit what you are talking about, laz is the only person that i trust to do anything on my bike and he has been the only one that has ever done anything to it and my bike runs hard and never gives me any problems. im supprised that he even got on to write to you and i see that you are talking about post counts bro all of your post count is from trying to sell this crappy 7mil cub with a 10mil crank that no one wants to buy and no one will buy i can say that laz's work is amazing and he can outbuild anyone you can bring to the table

4strokekilla

dude how can you say that you dont like stepping in on business thats not yours ,and you already have .number 1 you need to stop running your mouth about what you got and can bring to the table ,your just what i call a DP .DICK PULLING ON LAZ .laz cant port or do a motor if they gave him 10 motors for free to do and practice . hes done a couple of bikes an and they dont run crap . laz has never built a bike motor worthy .looks wise its a hot bike but performance wise its garbage .and if you or laz wanna run something give me a call ill set you up real fast you and slow boy over there laz knows what time it is .and for laz it sure does feel good getting paid not having to serve food for a living .go serve food and stop running your mouth when you know you have never built anything fast .4 stroke killer your right thats all you can beat you want to get raped give me a shout .ill show you how much garbage laz really is .he saids hes not a good builder and hes going to say what i have done to mine and get credit for it dude get a life .

Look, i dont have a dog in this fight, but i will throw out an observation. With all this bullshit bantering going on back and forth, you arent helping yourself sell this motor. Honestly, i think the only way in hell you will sell this thing here is to open it up and display the parts for everyone to see. Too many questions at this point. Its been stated it was a low hour 10mil supercub, then it became a 7mil cylinder ported for 10mil. Stated that RDZ ported it but then he supposedly denied porting it in another post. Open it up man, and you will get your money for the parts. Nobody here is calling you out, but everybody is cautious these days as there have been some crap deals go down around here lately. If everything is as you stated, that is a fair deal, but I think anybody willing to spend that much is going to want assurance as to what they are getting. My free advice, take it for what its worth.

dude how can you say that you dont like stepping in on business thats not yours ,and you already have .number 1 you need to stop running your mouth about what you got and can bring to the table ,your just what i call a DP .DICK PULLING ON LAZ .laz cant port or do a motor if they gave him 10 motors for free to do and practice . hes done a couple of bikes an and they dont run crap . laz has never built a bike motor worthy .looks wise its a hot bike but performance wise its garbage .and if you or laz wanna run something give me a call ill set you up real fast you and slow boy over there laz knows what time it is .and for laz it sure does feel good getting paid not having to serve food for a living .go serve food and stop running your mouth when you know you have never built anything fast .4 stroke killer your right thats all you can beat you want to get raped give me a shout .ill show you how much garbage laz really is .he saids hes not a good builder and hes going to say what i have done to mine and get credit for it dude get a life .

Whenever ur ready 421 vs 421 on vid

What's up Fellas? Do any of ya'll run 1/8th mile down there? I'm in North Fl. and I been looking for some action. I want 99 motorsports, Tommy Cycles and anyone else raising hell down there. 1/8th mile only. Give me a call 386 209 9088.

according to wickedshee he has plenty of people who like to race down here

yo,my name is tony.im one of laz's friend down from homestead.if your willing to split the motor,i can help you and i'll buy the crank from you.LMK

well were do i start........weve been called out by 99 while at the track and they have NEVER showed.its always some excuse,no money for track admission ($20),no wheelie bar,bike not running right...its always something..one of your boys,ceaser,another 99 boy,has always run his lip about racing my bike for 2k and like always never showed.....

i dont pull on anyones dick,but laz's bike does put down some #'s that are out of 99 reach...and if i'm wrong prove me wrong..track is open on fridays and saturdays.let us know....

And about your motor,never mind i change my mind..i'm looking for a 10 not a 7mill...

tony slow cub next time you want to go and run your mouth make sure you know what you are talking about .im going to quote you on your post ;tony cubs saids yo,my name is tony.im one of laz's friend down from homestead.if your willing to split the motor,i can help you and i'll buy the crank from you.LMK .if my motor was not a 10 mill super cub why in the hell would you want to buy my 10 mill crank off of me if i was going to split it apart ? its not a 7 mill at all laz is full of it .hes running his mouth cause i did not want to sell him my motor for the 2500 he wanted to give me when i went to his farm .at that time i had it at 2800 .now i want 2500 .listen i dont care what you or that slow ass dude has to say .no one here in miami knows any of you slow ass guys .and laz next time you want to run your mouth about me dont go telling people tell me .thats why this all started .go get laid laz your like 50 and just got married .pu$$y comes first not bikes lmfao take care dude

rubberneck thanks alot for atleast speaking truthfully with out having to talk crap.i would do that but im going to be very honest i have it all boxed and ready to ship .if the buyer has a problem ill sign what ever papers saying there getting whats mentioned .at this point if it sells it sell .if it dosent oh well .ill just keep it .ive tried to work with people and people in here seem to still want it cheaper it aint gonna happen .at this point i dont care anymore cause ive went from 3200 to 2500 and still nothing oh well man .thanks anyways for your advice =)

dude you dont know me or what i ride,so dont run your lip about me being slow..if you wanna talk shit run me first and then post up the results punk....and as far as your "10mill" crank,at this point it could be a 4...and of course you wouldn't be able to tell the difference,rookie..lol

Edited by tony cub