PORT WORK GOOD BAD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boss has a 400ex that runs low 4's in 300ft, so it can be done......but with the same amt of money you can make a banshee go alot faster, just my .02........

also if any of you ever wonder what a donkey punch is...... well sorry to say it but stroking just got it, i would def do any and everything to make his reimburse you or at least give you a set of unported cylinders

my boss has a 400ex that runs low 4's in 300ft, so it can be done......but with the same amt of money you can make a banshee go alot faster, just my .02........

also if any of you ever wonder what a donkey punch is...... well sorry to say it but stroking just got it, i would def do any and everything to make his reimburse you or at least give you a set of unported cylinders

I'd like to hear all the specs on this 400EX that does low 4s in 300. I AM NOT saying it can't be done.

It probably took 5 times the amount of money to get it there than it would a banshee.

It takes a ton of cash to get a 450 based bike to low 4s....a 400EX? I'd have to remortgage the house....:)

By the looks of that hackjob clusterfucking mess, I'd say the only thing that was ported was your wallet and your ass..

I've had my bad experience with local porters as well.. Taking my set of stock bore cylinders, keeping them for a month, refusing to let me put my own motor back together, and then when it doesn't perform and I take it apart, I find ZERO porting done, but its been bored out to 66.00... I found that to be an awesome deal for $350... no refunds and hangups we're all I ever got in return..

Edited by ToomeySheeLE