seized banshee

Anyone of yall ever had your bike seized by the police because they think it was involed in a felony fleeing pursuit the guy got away but they think it was my bike, because it was the same color . :verymad: what a bunch of bull crap theirs more than one yellow banshee around. Does any one Know how the procedure works on getting it back . or can i get it back never had this problem before. :banghead:

Anyone of yall ever had your bike seized by the police because they think it was involed in a felony fleeing pursuit the guy got away but they think it was my bike, because it was the same color . :verymad: what a bunch of bull crap theirs more than one yellow banshee around. Does any one Know how the procedure works on getting it back . or can i get it back never had this problem before. :banghead:

call a lawyer and ask questions..

man dude,,that sucks. thats what i say,,call a lawyer. they didnt try to harass you thinking you were the one on it?

Don't call a lawyer. He will probably want at leat 1k to take the case. Waste of money. Call the department like every day. Go up has high has you can on the chain of command. Sue the department yourself without a lawyer.

*edit* Your not telling the whole story. If the cops lose a red camaro, they dont start impounding every red camaro.

Edited by jugriggs

*edit* Your not telling the whole story. If the cops lose a red camaro, they dont start impounding every red camaro.

Thats what I said but they didnt want to hear it . :rolleyes: Down hear where I live is a very crooked police department.

They said they had an anonymous caller say that the atv entered my property. They came to my house 20 minutes later and pulled that $hit the whole freaking department (5 cars) for one atv. search my property with out a warrant told me they were gona shoot my dog and everything unbeleivable :shoothead: city attorney just called me said they wanted $500.00 for the return of the atv . All they care about is the money. :mad:

You might want to consider watching the movie "walk hard". Just kidding. Seriously though that is b.s. If they are just county sherriffs or whatever can't you call state police or people higher up than them. Theres gotta be someone in more command that isn't crooked, if the other ones even are. Try to stay calm and not raise too much hell.

they seized your bike without a leg to stand on and want you to pay to get it back? How long have they had it now?

I wouldn't pay them a fuckin cent. They would be bringing that shit back to my fuckin house and dropping it off for me freshly washed.

Ok maybe not, but thats what I'd be telling them. I damn sure wouldn't pay to get my ride back if I didn't do anything causing them to take it.

Thats what I said but they didnt want to hear it . :rolleyes: Down hear where I live is a very crooked police department.

They said they had an anonymous caller say that the atv entered my property. They came to my house 20 minutes later and pulled that $hit the whole freaking department (5 cars) for one atv. search my property with out a warrant told me they were gona shoot my dog and everything unbeleivable :shoothead: city attorney just called me said they wanted $500.00 for the return of the atv . All they care about is the money. :mad:

you said an anonymous caller called the police,then 20 minutes later they showed up,,,how would you know what time the anonymous caller called???

you said an anonymous caller called the police,then 20 minutes later they showed up,,,how would you know what time the anonymous caller called???

Just guessing about the time not exact, but that is how it is down here in miami you can t even trust the cops around here their to lazy to do there Klucking job so they blame the guy down the street (me) which is easier than doing an investigation. :verymad:

they took my bike last night , Im gona get it back next week screw it 500.00 is better than waiting for a court date and missing 3-4 days of work. :down:

they took my bike last night , Im gona get it back next week screw it 500.00 is better than waiting for a court date and missing 3-4 days of work. :down:

i hear ya man,,when i lived in south carolina i bought a house out in the boonies and they were corrupt too. i passed a car on my other banshee on my street and was puttin it in the shed and looked back to see a cop in my driveway,,,he didnt impound it but gave me a $679 ticket! i went to court to pay it and there were dudes in there that had gotton busted for crack like 6 times,,,all they did was fine them. moved back to indiana and my buddy called me sayin the mayer got busted for embezzlement or some shit and they didnt have a police dept for like a year,,,lmao,,,fired all the cops! great ridin down there tho,,,not here :(

Got my bike back today. :beer: Ill be tearing up the rock roads tonight. Anyways I asked about that warrant I was suppose to get and they told me they did not know about any warrant. Now aint that some $hit. Crooked cops suck there aint no good ones left there all corupt the whole dam station. :mad:

Shit i would have told them to go fuck them selves, that they are not touching my bike. IF they tried to take it wihtout a warrant i would have pulled my 44 on them . AInt no way a cop taking my shit for somethin i didnt do.

I live in Miami too. Where were you riding that you got chased?